Judge to Bam's Uncle: You're Don Vito No More

12/20/2007 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bam's uncle Don Vito got the book thrown at him!

Vincent "Don Vito" Margera has been sentenced to what could be a life of probation, after a conviction on child sex assault charges. He must register as a sex offender and was told by the judge he can not play his Don Vito character for ten years. Say it ain't so!

The man formerly known as Don Vito must also receive a mental health evaluation and undergo drug and alcohol treatment.

The 51-year-old Margera was convicted on two counts of sexual assault on a child, after he groped three girls, ages 12 to 14 at an autograph signing in a Colorado skate park.

He played the character of Don Vito on MTV's "Viva La Bam."

Ian

#61...Are you Don Vito's high school English teacher? "u guys nee dot learn how to read" Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot. And it's AUTOGRAPH, not atograph, dumbass. It's amazing that your post is only 3 lines long, yet contains 7 lines of grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Way to look stupid!

Rude

I love you, Don Vito! Not really, but I really LOVE BAM! Hook me up!

gullibleminions

Child Molesters need a HUGE dose of KARMA 24/7....

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

WHAT A DISGUSTING, FAT, OLD MAN

H

That is nasty. How disgusting.

H

Oh, & numbers 3 & 4, you are right on!

bored21

*yawn*

So what!? Does this mean every guy who grabs a girls boobs even by accident or when asked to autograph it, can be accused of being a pedophile? Sweet! I'm going to Disney World and stand in line! If I get bumped in the boob I'm totally suing!

Micky Mouse is going down!

R

does this particular county in colorado breed these money hungry-sue happy beyothces or what?

kobe's accuser is from the same county.

note to all male public personalities... stay the f away from colorado!

even though vito's defense was complete bs...it's time to get ready for the civil suit...

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

YOOOO DON VITO THEY HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 18yrs. old THOSE 2 WERE WAY TO YOUUNG....

omg

how disgusting you are and your whole family... you all should be checked for retardation.....the show was a joke and a put on.

why in the heck dont you all grow up and try to act like human being.........and the wedding what a joke i could not keep from laughing my azz off. BAM i though you had taste but i guess you lost it...... well got to close got to go take a bam and wipe my missy lol lol lol lol lol

THE CRIDDLER

i'd say that NOT the book thrown at him, he's free is he not?

HE'S INNOCENT.

Blow Me

I have always been disgusted by this fat man ...

Mr. B

NOOOOOOO I love you Don Vito, who wouldn't molesta la bresta?

malinda jackson

amen. that is so true dont understand why these jackasses act liked they did no wonder theshow is off of the air. you are a big (parden the pun) disgrace to the human race.. your whole family is a joke. Bam purple red or green you still is a ugly freakin human

Giz

7. *yawn*

Micky Mouse is going down!

Posted at 4:24PM on Dec 20th 2007 by bored21

No you stupid little twit they are only a pedophile if the girl whose boobs he grabs is a CHILD!!!!!! If he grabs the boobs of a woman who doesn't want him too it becomes sexual assault If the ADULT woman askes him to sign her boobs it is not illegal just stupid and trashy.I'm am not sure how a guy can accidentally grab a womans boobs ,brush into them in a crowded place bump into them even, neither are illegal

Grow up and think before you post, sexual assault, whether it is to a adult or a child is WRONG.No one has the right to touch you when you don't want them too. EVER! It is nitwits like you who make a joke out of it that make it hard for women to come forward to stop these predators

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments