Paris Hilton's Mom: Leo DiCapri-who?

12/20/2007 2:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Hilton, unlike her daughter Paris, is hard at work on a celebrity Christmas charity auction for the Make-a-Wish Foundation ... now if she only knew the actual names of the stars helping her out!

TMZ caught Kathy and hotel heir hubby Rick outside of Mr. Chow last night, where she boasted of all the celebs taking part in the Kathy Hilton Wishing Tree event -- but had a little trouble with Leo's last name. Italian can be tricky.

LIFE IS LIFE

FIRST HO HO HO

Rude

Why are you photographing these freakin morons?!!! Judging by their parenting skills, they should be on their way to a therapy session!

jeezlouise

She is the ghost of Christmas future saying-Paris, I am your future. Look closely at my old lady mug and live in fear of days to come.

LOL

Rick Hilton is so freaky looking.

Rude

Paris looks identical to her - just wait - she'll be there in no time. Her partying lifestyle will send her to hag's door in just a few years. She will be looking like a HOME SKILLET RAGOMUFFIN before she's thirty! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

V A L T R E X is calling, Paris

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

I see that airhead moron pair-ASS didn't fall far from the airheaded idiotic hilton tree...

For Mr. hilton's sake, I hope his wife is a sexual dynamo in the sack; that's the only thing that might even slightly make up for her emptyheaded moronic stupidity. God, to have to deal with someone as idiotic as THAT for the rest of your life would be pure HELL...

Hogan knows nothing

I see where stupid gets it...

She's an idiot--just like her daughters. God, Rick Hilton has sure aged! YIKES! Time for some cosmetic procedures, babe.

K3VIN

so nice of Hubby Rick to correct her in front of the cameras and millions of people. Classy

Vintage '51

Kathy looks like she is really straining there to force that fake smile.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Kathy looks good. Paris should aspire to look like her. I think she's prettier than Paris. And I've heard her speak before - she's very classy and elegant. So what if she forgot his name?!? Doesn't make her stupid.

Lori

It just shows she is not the all "I know every star in Hollywood." It shows she doesn't really care who's who. I think it was cool what I think was not cool was, her husband correcting her in front of everyone. That was uncalled for and I bet that is the topic around the family tree this year how Mom messed up Leornardo's name. Like how important is he???

Sharona

I think that MOM is hot. I'm going to watch that Paris movie again and picture her mom in all those positions.........

SuzyCreamCheese

The apple doesn't fall far from the dumb blonde tree

FlBiker

Why would those two reproduce?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments