Will Tisdale Survive Jennifer Grey Syndrome?

12/20/2007 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A nose job may have fixed her deviated septum, but it has rendered Ashley Tisdale (even more) unrecognizable. Who's that girl? Mira Sorvino?! Sarah Michelle Gellar?!
Ashley Tisdale
Known mostly as the chick from "High School Musical" who isn't dating Zac Efron, Ash showed off her new beak on Wednesday, after canceling concerts last weekend due to her surgery. Tisdale may have recovered from rhinoplasty, but will her career?! Ashlee Simpson's never did!

In the early '90s, "Dirty Dancing" star Jennifer Grey's face-altering nose job went so well -- she barely worked again!

TOTOT

ugly as before

ugly as before

ugly as before

selena

again another bland blonde in Hollywood
ev eryone looks the same
she was unique
now it looks pinched and like Kim Raver's bad nose job or Lisa Kudrow.
Too bad
looks alien and squashed
another typical looking cookie cutter gal
nothing unique

Please

I don't think this is even the same girl. Different nose, different eyes, different mouth, different hair. She looks at least 5 years younger. Lord! What a little nose job can do! She did not make a good move changing her face like this.

Diggs

I think it's too early to tell. She seems a little swollen still around the eyes - plus the lack of eye make-up doesn't help. I think she was really pretty before and I'm sure she'll still be pretty - maybe just not as "unique."

Allison

I'm sorry, but I don't find her to be the least bit attractive. In her before picture, she was WAY overdone and did not look good. First time I had ever heard of this girl she was on the cover of some teen magazine. All I thought was, "Who is this ugly girl?" (Sorry, I know that sounds mean)
In the after picture, her nose does look different. But her makeup and hair is also toned way down, which will make her look dramatically different with or without a nose job. Not cute in the after either.
Just goes to show that under all that bleach and cakeface makeup, she was nothing special.

BF2

It's too bad she chose to tweak the beak. Before she was unique-looking, now she's kind of bland. Just another blonde chick with a nose job.

Allison

One more thing, I still can't stop laughing about the "Clay Aiken in drag" comment.

JL

She looks like she's eleven.

luv2shop

She looks the same in the face (minus her eye makeup). It is her hair color that is different. It does not flatter her at all......Ashley, go back to your beautiful blonde color and you will be just fine (your looks and your career)!!!

kay

Hair color makes a BIG difference too....

N

I can't even tell she had anything done. I hope it helped her deviated septum becuase it was a pure waste of money otherwise!

Amazed

I'm just excited she no longer looks like Heidi (Spencer's Heidi - The Hills). She still looks cute though. But she does need to do something with the color of her hair. It doesn't have the WOW factor anymore.

Eava

I agree that she looks exactly the same as before without all the make up. Its about time these young hollywood hookers, i mean starlets start looking and acting their age.

judi

SHE LOOKS THE SAME ...HER MAKUP IS WHAT IS MISSING ...GOOD GOSH!!!!

Tami

Post nasal sculpting she looks like any other high school girl in the country whereas before she stood out in a crowd.