Brit Ordered to Sit -- For Depo

12/21/2007 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an order in Brit's custody case -- you have to read between the lines, but based on what we know, Commissioner Scott Gordon has ordered the popwreck to sit for her deposition.

Britney failed to show for her depo a little more than a week ago, claiming she was ill. But TMZ got shots of Spears later that night partying it up. In fact, K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, subpoenaed our tape. In court, the Commish accepted our story without viewing the tape because neither party questioned whether our video was the real deal.

We're told Spears will take the oath and submit to the depo the first week in January. That is, if she doesn't get "sick" again.

Stay tuned ...

TMZ reader

Hey dance fans, we love Brit, but something interesting is happening on youtube. Olivia Newton John's "Soul Kiss" video is mysteriously a web-hit this week, 22 years after the song was released. It's currently the 40th most viewed video on youtube!! Very interesting. I remember there was a big deal about this song when it first came out, because it was rumored to be about oral sex. In any case, it's exciting for Olivia and all of her fans! Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CcO3SzdS3O8

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

i like that movie. lol

J

She is a genius - she postpones while she builds her brilliant career & soon makes pop history as the 'princess of pop' - while the wacko jacko pedophile becomes the monster of pop ... ghetto trash style.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

she def has meth face. ick.

Jennifer Scott

I will be astonished if she actually does show up for this depo. I just don't understand her behavior or her actions, it really seems to me like she doesn't want her kids back. Yes, I know I don't live in her home/hotel with her & I have not seen personally her interactions with the boys but it doesn't look right to me. If my 2 daughters were taken from my care I would be so freakin' distraught, I wouldn't be out shopping etc constantly, I would be trying everything I could to get them back. Very sad situation all the way around. Happy Holidays Guys! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

pimp

she better pray that they won't ask for a drug test

John Gordon

The whole thing is just really sad. Look at how the family acts in thier 'Spears Family Video Christmas Card':

Britney Supporter

Meth face is right!

K

I hope this girl will get it together one day

John Gordon

From the looks of things she is never going to get her children back.:

JT

YOU REPORTED THIS AREADY!! WHAT WOULD TMZ BE WITHOUT BRITNEY?!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPORTTHAT K-FED AS BEEN SMOKING MARIJUANA AROUND THE CHILDREN, AND THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE TESTED BECAUSE OF THAT!

Jacob

umm. going to a gas station isnt partying. SERIOUSLY. yall are sooo dumb. im not taking her side on nothing but going to a hotel and a gas station isnt partying. yall dont have a video of her partying. you have a video of her entering a hotel. SO PATHETIC.

JT

YOU REPORTED THIS ALREADY!! WHAT WOULD TMZ BE WITHOUT BRITNEY?!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPORT THAT K-FED HAS BEEN SMOKING MARIJUANA AROUND THE CHILDREN, AND THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE TESTED BECAUSE OF THAT!

windy

its bout time y;ll

Susan B

Britney looks so old and haggard. She could use a long hot bath and hair and makeup.............She looks awful. Very sad.