Brit Ordered to Sit -- For Depo

12/21/2007 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an order in Brit's custody case -- you have to read between the lines, but based on what we know, Commissioner Scott Gordon has ordered the popwreck to sit for her deposition.

Britney failed to show for her depo a little more than a week ago, claiming she was ill. But TMZ got shots of Spears later that night partying it up. In fact, K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, subpoenaed our tape. In court, the Commish accepted our story without viewing the tape because neither party questioned whether our video was the real deal.

We're told Spears will take the oath and submit to the depo the first week in January. That is, if she doesn't get "sick" again.

Stay tuned ...

windy

she can sit on my face.

Joy

I just feel so sorry for her kids! She is definitely trailer trash

Just me

Hey !!;)
First of all I'd like to say that I'm NOT a Brit fan or her
sister's, but when i read your comments it makes me very angry!!
Why are too harsh on them, people do make MISTAKES, and they pay for
them one way or another. It's not up to us to judge her/them. It's
not up to you or me to decide who's right and who's not! And NO I'M
NOT DEFENDING THEM OR APPROVING what they do but when you're down
you need some support not more critics! Let them live their lives!
WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY HAPPEN' TO YOUR FAMILIES TOMORROW! We’re not
perfect, we're humans how could we be perfect? And so are they but
just constantly under the media scrutiny! Try to be NICE for a
change, and if you can't it's too BAD FOR YOU!
And don't attack me COS' IT WON'T CHANGE A THING!
Merry Christmas

Kelli

WHO CARES ANYMORE? NOT ME!!

JackRussellMommy

#18, John Gordon...that was so funny!!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!!!!!!!

silvia

It is so ridiculous tha TMZ keep sending videos about Britney to the court. You want to fell imortant? Try starting to give us some real news.

JackRussellMommy

Check out the YouTube links John Gordon posted....Y'ALL......LMAO!!!!!!

J

Brit new years resolutions! 1. get buffed out - fitness every day - 2. nutrition 1st - avoid fast food & drink - 3. family & family be all about it - 4. meet a nice lawyer or similar & settle down

Michaela

I'm hoping one day TMZ gets sued for invasion of privacy, conspiracy, and busted for being in Kaplan's pocket with Brit's money paying for their paps to stalk Britney - That's two tapes already submitted to the courts courtesy of TMZ. People make mistakes in the world, and by her actions it doesn't ALWAYS mean that she doesn't want her kids. She loves them, and pays for their care and upkeep - there are WORST mothers out there PLEASE. SPF has some chocolate on his mouth and suddenly she's a bad mother etc. He's a little kid!! He's supposed to have a messy face when he eats chocolate. This site is starting to make me sick - it's so apparent that you gloat on how the Judge in this case will believe it because TMZ reported it. Just my two cents.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

JackRussellMommy

YOu can take the girl out of the swamp but you cant take the swamp out of the girl.....

J

"jackrussellmommy" - that is code for something, n'est pas? Maybe one of those terriers looking at you right now - eager to do some tricks?

The Simple Facts

That piece of rotting garbage is repulsive, on the inside & out. She's too stupid & arrogant to think she needs any help, which anyone can see she does, with the exception of a few fan-tards. Just a nasty ho, who will bottom out sooner than later.

JackRussellMommy

Is it the chocolate making you sick, Michaela or TMZ?????? LMAO.
Silly Girl!!!! Cant see the damned forest for the trees!!!!!!

Kelli

JackRussellMommy, you're right. Watch the you tube video on post #18. Very funny John Gordon.

JackRussellMommy

Wasnt it, Kelli? I LOVED it!!!! I'm STILL laughing!