Britney: "What You See Is What You Get!"

12/21/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With that massive breakout on Brit's chin -- perhaps fast food isn't her best option for vittles. I gotta gits me some Proactiv y'all!

The popwreck stopped at a Carl's Jr. last night and was all snarky attitude with her paparazzi BFFs, when they started discussing Jamie Lynn. When the conversation switched -- so did Britney's personality! Girlfriend changes with every toss of that stringy-assed weave!

pimp

are those herpes sores??

Her complexion is white, but not normal white, but I'm sick white....you know how the skin of a drug addict turns

anyone else notice this?

Her teeth don't look that good either...crank??

mel

That don't look like acne to me. I think instead of Proactiv, she needs some Valtrex!!!

Ding Dang Y'all

WASHED UP SKANK!!!
EVEN K-LOSER AND SHAR-HO ARE LAUGHING AT YOU NOW

Hollywood Azz

I hear she has Herpes??

Cathy

IS THAT REAL FUR SHE IS WEARING?

Dutch

i think that the drug toxics want out of her body,so this are drug pimples(i know because i,m a druggy 2)

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Brit is aswome - I loved the vid.

It would be great to spend a week hangin with her.

Comment to me if you need someone to ride shotgun.

Thanks again herv

selena

I never make comments , I just watch and read. But this girl needs serious help. If nobody has mentioned this before I will. She is on meth. Serious serious meth addict. She is up all night, loves to shop and buy nothing, doesn't care about anything, drives around all the time, drinks coffee and redbull (to keep up the high), is breaking out, changes clothes all the time. These are all symtoms. I should know I was on meth for a long time and I did all these things! If she doesn't get help fast next we are gonna see her with sores on her skin, and losing a mass amount of weight. She isn't to deep yet that she can't be pulled out. I feel for her it is a terrible demon to fight.

his fav brunette

what was so "CrAzY" about what she said? i mean, yeah, id get an attitude too if someone was TRYING to get me to say something about my preggo lil sis! i mean, hello! shes freakin human! get a life people....youre so lame. and so what,,,,she has ance. woopti freakin doo!! i mean, she has been through hell.....id rather have acne than sit here and talk crap about britney on TMZ comments and talk about how britney is a "low life".......puh-lease.....everyone of you WISH* you had her money! hahahahahahaha

TMZ reader

Hey dance fans, we love Brit, but something interesting is happening on youtube. Olivia Newton John's "Soul Kiss" video is mysteriously a web-hit this week, 22 years after the song was released. It's currently the 40th most viewed video on youtube!! Very interesting. I remember there was a big deal about this song when it first came out, because it was rumored to be about oral sex. In any case, it's exciting for Olivia and all of her fans! Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CcO3SzdS3O8

The Simple Facts

No need to post a laundry list of her actions, we're all aware of her bizarre behavior; but after what we've seen in the last few years, it's crystal clear her thinking process is waaaaaay off. There's no question living in a 'fish bowl' adds to stress, however, many celebs do not go down a destructive path as a result. For the ones who do, it would be interesting to learn the common denominators they share, beyond frequently having their picture taken. Probably any or all of the following:
Too much, too soon
Brought up in a dysfunctional home
Going from recreational, to substance abuse
Surrounded by enablers, even constantly switching out those close to you, to ensure that's the case
An overall ego problem; manifesting in refusal to listen to good advice, self-centeredness, &/or delusional thinking
A genuine mental condition, i.e., bi-polar

That said, if someone is inherently a narcissist, in & of itself can be the crux of the matter; & this is ingrained as part of their personal makeup, with unlikely changeable, similar to a socio-path.

I'm not claiming to know what of the aforementioned applies to spears; only a trained psych professional can determine that. But little doubt some of it is applicable; & no doubt she needs help, plus needs to accept it. Otherwise, her life will continue in a downward spiral. Regardless of who is or isn't a fan, doesn't negate the obvious..

Just The Opposite...A Bright Future Ahead

What I see while watching this video is a 26-year old girl being ridiculed and belittled by grown men, directly to her face. If I was Britney at that moment I would do more than throw gum at them, that's for sure. Where's an umbrella when you need it?

Dennis, OKC

Now they have her on tape "littering." BTW, does this girl know how to cook?

W T F ?

At the end, someone says. "Bye Brtiney" but it sounds like. "Bye BRAINEY" ha ha ha. Brainey, she's NOT!

Triple Play

FRIED AND GREASY FOOD A LOUISIANA GIRLS DREAM. THAT COUPLED WITH HER OTHER BAD HABITS MAKE HER JUST WHAT YOU SEE AND GET. A BIG IMMORAL PIG SOOOIE YOU GO PETUNIA