Britney: "What You See Is What You Get!"

12/21/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With that massive breakout on Brit's chin -- perhaps fast food isn't her best option for vittles. I gotta gits me some Proactiv y'all!

The popwreck stopped at a Carl's Jr. last night and was all snarky attitude with her paparazzi BFFs, when they started discussing Jamie Lynn. When the conversation switched -- so did Britney's personality! Girlfriend changes with every toss of that stringy-assed weave!

someone

My brothers girlfriend was on crack...
when she was using her face broke out like this...
during the times she was sober, she looked decently normal........

she's defiantly on something and nobody can tell me any different.
its so easy to pass a drug test you wouldn't believe.
dont give me no crap!!!

Kat

It's from meth use. Not just the sores, but the redness on top of the lips. It's classic meth mouth. She's gotten a lot of work on her teeth.

Meth users are known to pick at their face, too, not giving the skin time to heal.

Sharona

I have been told semen causes some breakouts.....now that's just what I heard!

the DQ

Why are they not doing blood tests on her instead of urine tests? She can always "fake" the urine.

Triple Play

# 51 YOU ARE SO RIGHT YOU CAN'T LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE WITHOUT YALL'S PARTS GETTING RIPE AND A LITTLE CRUSTY. MAYBE ELLIE MAY OR GRANNY CAN GIVE HER SOME LYE SOAP

Scruffy

get a good shrink britt!

stay away from rotten ronnie's, alcohol and oh yah all of those illicitt drugs you been ingesting

and then maybe with a little exercise and good nutrition you might, just might, get back to your ole self...

it ain't a perfect world...honey...but you made you own bed....JUST DEAL WITH IT!

liz, fla

FLY YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH!!!!!!!!!! DISGUSTING!!

Seriously

Wow, that is the most real I have seen her be EVER......she knows she looks like crap, and I bet she has been crying for her sister. Maybe, just maybe (high-hopes-pie-in-the-sky-hopes) her lil' sis's pregnancy will help her realize she needs to fly right, for the sake of her family, if nothing else. She is really just a manipulator. Smiles on the outside, deadly venom on the inside. She wears the sunglasses because she has daggers flying out of her eyes.........

Dyna ™

Good God! This woman's a meth head! She hasn't been crying her eyes out, she's been pickin' that face between tokes. Something's gotta give or she's going to smoke that 700,000.00 a month up!

Russ

Excuse me TMZ. Did you hire some evil mean and nasty queen who wants to trash and disrepect every celebrity in town?
Why are you developing into this massive trashy organization with a goal to destroy and hurt every individual you come across? So the girl hs some pimples on her face. Why do you have to even mention it?

Party 'till you die!

She's already been diagnosed as bipolar and isn't going for treatment. Doubt she's on any other drugs, it would have come out by now. Her diet is junk food everyday, she puts on weight, smokes, probably drinks a lot, and is under a wee bit of self caused stress. Probably confused by those strange handles on bath tubs too. Don't feel sorry for her tho and I bet she'll soon be pregnant again! She's gotta keep up with sis!

Mary Jane

The way Britney is going, she will not be able to regain her looks if she keeps it up. I agree with the others who think she looks like a meth head. Her mom and sister look normal, and Britney does NOT.

wake-up

Driving at nite with Sunglasses is so dangerous, why doesn't she pay someone to get her food from Carls. Or maybe they give her free burger for this? The court needs to order her to get in therapy.

just wondering

...FLY SWATTER...I'm sure u know this..but that is the imposter FLY...the real one doesn't hurt a flea even!!...sorry for being off topic people...just wanted to clear that up.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com