Ike Laid Out

12/21/2007 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ike Turner made a final appearance yesterday in a spectacular gold-studded lilac suit, with a golden Fender Stratocaster by the side of his coffin.

The elaborate silver coffin was topped with a massive spray of white flowers at the Angelus Funeral Home on Crenshaw Blvd., where hundreds filed past to pay their final respects. TMZ spotted accused murderer Phil Spector in the queue.

Erin

This is morbid and disrespectful. Did you actually stand in line at a wake to take a photo of a dead body!?!? I hope they sue you and you lose big time!!!!

Tristania

This is disgusting! You can't even bring yourself to show these people any respect even in death. Life must be easy if you have no heart.

Kelli

Redneck, feel better soon freak.

Toni Brown

That is just WRONG.

ME

GET OVER IT! It's just some dead guy in a coffin! Don't look if you don't like it! LOSERS!

Unhinged

It's totally tasteless and I love it. If I wanted to see weddings and babies, I'd go somewhere else. lol

Burn in hell, wife beater.

hot snot

not what i expected to see today when i got here...sheesh

angela Lemon

This is disgusting. Makes me not want to come to this sight again.

ME

I just threw up my lunch! He looks disgusting!

windy

he looks so shiny.

ooooh pickles

i agree with everyone ...... hell has a new member & if u don't watch TMZ you're gonna be with him soon!!! How very very very wrong. This pic is just all sort s of wrong. God I hope you post some new stories soon so I dont ever have to see this photo again. Wrong wrong wrong .... yuck yuck yuck. plz take it down.

Butt Farve

Seriously, who would think it's a good idea to post that picture? Nothing good can come of it, that's just stupid. I'm done with TMZ

DARK MEAT ONLY

YEAH, Ike look better dead than some of you dried out burned tomatoes faces in cyberville damn lucky, that I don't have to see you in the public world. To the ones ,who are so farmilar with those going to hell like you GOD yourself, you will be able to take a head count when your azz get there! REST IN PEACE DEAR IKE.

katie

It is just a dead body!! Some of you say the most disgusting things on here about others, and then you get bent out of shape about a body. Some of you are laughable.

I think it is very tastefully done. What I want to know is how did you get the pic, since they requested no pictures be taken. You guys are very good. lol

ME

Youz people wants to show respect to a wife beater? Go away!