'Boy Meets World' Star

Meets Jail Cell

12/22/2007 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122207_daniell2_wi-1Danielle Fishel, best known for her role as Ben Savage's love interest -- Topanga on "Boy Meets World" -- was arrested Thursday morning for a drunken driving warrant in Newport Beach, Calif. Mr. Feeny is gonna be furious!

Newport Beach Sgt. James Rocker arrested Fishel around 5:00 AM -- and according to the AP she was released shortly after.

Chris

I have no respect for the "paps" and after watching this, I think she handled it well. I would have gone ballistic on these "ROACHES" - seems they are everwhere and right in your face. I'd love to see someone put these jerks where they belong.......JAIL! They get away with harrassment and I'd love to see them get what's coming to them!!! Honestly, how would anyone feel with those jerks right up in your face every second. I'd love to put the "paps" in their place for a week and see how they like it. I think they'd change their actions very quickly. Papparazzi is about as disgusting a job as being a lawyer or government official ~ people hate them!

Wally

Poor girl.....I wish her the best

nick cant drive 55

I kan have a DWI 2?

Kelli

Oh good grief, here in the south we encourage our kids to drink at home.

Wally

have a drink on me girl...Merry Christmas

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

Wow and I thought teen pregnancy was an epidemic. Come to find out, it's actor's that drive drunk!!!

Wally

Merry Christmas...................Kelli..............!

FlBiker

5:00 am driving thru Newport Beach is just BEGGING to get stopped, even worse than Redondo.

Kelli

Hey HelenTootToot, thanks, I still crack up int he oddest places remembering your bit. My family gets mad at me because I wont tell them why. Have a good one Helen and enjoy the season.

vikki

yet another falling "star"

BunnyWabbit

And shes the one all over the Tyra Banks show supposedly as the epitome of being the 'way to turn out' when you're a child star? Most of the episodes focusing on safe drinking? and I believe claiming she 'doesn't really drink'.... right.....

ar

my husband says when he was a kid those big boobs of hers were the reason he started noticing girls! :)

Wally

Kelli......You to, enjoy your Holidays......I got to run....I am One of those guys that still have to get the X-mas shopping done...If you see Mischief out here...tell her Helen says hi.....Take -care....toot toot !

Kelli

I will Helen, take care.

Party 'till you die!

Aaaaym naaaaaauuuught drunk occifer! Howa about I like yer candy cane ayyyn we callz zit evenz stevenz?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments