Britney Makes Midnight Run with Trunk Open

12/22/2007 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ photog was at Hyde last night when he spotted an unusual car -- a white convertible cruising down Sunset Blvd. using its spare tire on the right rear -- and with its trunk ajar. Get out the way! It's Britney!
The single momwreck and future auntie headed over to Rite-Aid drugstore to buy some "stuff for my babies" -- where she parked her car in a handicapped spot. Perhaps she can't read them funny blue picture signs.

After buying a stuffed horse, Britney went to make an exit, but had to deal with a starstruck drugstore diva before she could continue her late night errands ... or whatever the hell it is she does driving around at all hours.

liz, fla

SHE GOES TO RITE-AID TO BUY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR HER KIDS????????????????

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? TRAILER TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH ALL HER MONEY! OH MY GOD!!!!!11

liz, fla

CAN YOU SAY METH HEAD????????

scary

Parked in an handicapped spot? Guess it is because she is mentally retardd (which is insulting to the real mentally retarded)

Spurs

. Everyone thinks she's a screw up, she doesn't love her kids, she's a meth addict, she's whatever you people decide she is. You take what sites like TMZ as gospel truth. None of us know what is going on with her or her life. Do we know what she does at home (besides thinking she uses drugs)? Do we know what is on her mind? Have you ever heard of putting up a brave front for people? Should she go in hiding or live her life? If she's on drugs then let her get help. What I or anyone else think is not going to change her. If you don't like her fine! Don't buy her music or watch her videos. WE should ALL get a life cause she has one and is making millions off it. Everytime someone plays her songs she gets paid. Lay off the girl and give her time to grow.

Posted at 2:32PM on Dec 22nd 2007 by Please People

You say that people should lay off and leave her alone. As a former user of drugs, I know what an addict/user looks like. Being as she is driving around on streets that law-abiding citizens drive on, while she is stoned, puts the public at risk, so therefore, what she does IS our business. She made her bed and now she has to lay in it. If you have a problem with what people post about her, and yes, much of it has been proven to be true, then don't come on here and read the comments. Otherwise, shut the f--- up. Dumbass.

Bradblowsgeorge

Hey it doesn't take the village idiot to see this chick is in big trouble. Making millions???, i don't think so , not anymore.....nobody is playing or buying her music, except for wannabees. She is displaying all the classic symptoms that indicate her drug/alcohol abuse. It just pisses me off that people like Robert Downey jr, Tom Sizemore, and a couple other guys have done jail time for their rampant drug use, and because this dumb ass is young, blonde, and a sex kitten she should be left on the streets to endanger anyone in a motor vehicle passing her way. The paps have every right to chase her down cuz that's what she got in the business for. To be noticed. She breaks some vehicular law everyday, and is getting away with it. It is just a matter of time before she kills someone, or gets herself killed. And when she does kill herself, she will be immoralized as a young starlet with so much to give. Yeah, right!

FlBiker

#74MT

Get high enough the conversation always turns to theology or death ;) Imagine being stuck in a hotel room with that nitwit rambling non stop full of coke, 4th rung of hell.
Happy Holidays

Thor

This idiot. WTF are those sunglases now permanently part of her face now? My gawd she makes me sick. Every day idiocy from her.

Bradblowsgeorge

and I meant to say......former sex kitten..........

also, Spurs......you got it happening.......everytime!.......Love your comments

Mavis

You know if you all were not out at night what in the hell are you doing if you out there she has a right to be out you all need to leave her along you need to let Kfed be his on to find out what she is doing how much are they paying you she has a right to go where she pleases.

liz, fla

#1 - YOU SAID IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

liz, fla

MAVIS GO GET A LIFE - ANYBODY THAT SUPPORT THIS TRAINWRECK MUST BE ON DRUGS TOO!

ny chic

spurs.............i thank you....excuses are like azzholes everyone has one.....

Bradblowsgeorge

Geez Mavis, are you Brits ride along partner????? Either that, or her drug dealer. Nothing you said made any sense at all. Stop playing your banjo and YOU get a life.

Damn Shame

I usually don't comment or read the posts so that is true. I or YOU don't know what she does. Have you used drugs with her? Have you SEEN her using drugs? Where are the pics of her using? DO you really know that she uses drugs? You can downgrade me all you want. I won't lose sleep nor will I get upset. I just think that it is so stupid to critize the girl when you have no proof. When or if I get proof that she's using then I will change my tune. Until then I will keep an open mind. You say she is a danger to the citizens? What about the Paps that the stars? Are they not a danger to the general public? How what she does is ANY of our business. They almost ran Clooney over and Julia Roberts had to chase them down cause they were taking pics in front of a school What about Duff sister? I don't think Brithey drives crazy because she's high or drunk I think she does it because of the paps. Did she appear drunk or high in the video? As for disrespecting me or anyone on this panel just goes to show how ignorant people solve their problems

flyontheWallTZM.com

If she was drunk or hi while driving - wouldnt LAPD be on top of this? They dont seem concerned.

With all the media attention you would think LAPD would be watching her,

They must think she is ok to drive.

Kapass would have them on her but if Kfeds bunch thought it was an issue.

Thanks for the comments

Herv helped brit change the tire - herv couldnt get the trunk shut

Have a great Saturday night