Zach Braff Gets Frisky with a Dude

12/22/2007 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When out in public, "Scrubs" goofball Zach Braff usually pulls a Leo -- bowing his head and ignoring anything with a red record light on the front -- but Thursday night, Zach was all smiles. And touchy too!

The frisky faux doctor left Goa last night in a surprisingly chipper mood -- groping his "man lover" all the way down the aisle alley!

Party 'till you die!

Yup, trying to played a forced gay card when no one's in the game! TMZ?

Tom P

This type of homophobic BS is why TMZ stinks. GROW UP TMZ!

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

I would be his gay lover! But, I am a woman and straight! Oh well.....

Party 'till you die!

Very surprising considering there are a few gay people on the staff! Perhaps it's just wishful thinking by someone who is trying to shake loose a date for the TMZ New Years party?

lucia

He is sooo CUTE! The first time I saw him I thought that he was a little funny guy but not more, and I saw Garden State and I was so surprised with how the serious and the talented he directed wrote and acted in this film, it's a very talented guy believe me. "I were not dating mandy moore anymore." He wrote his blog at blackwhitekiss.com and apparently Adam Brody dumped Rachel Bilson cos he felt threatened by Zach Braff and thought she fancied him.

two cents

I find hollywood men with a sense of humor so damn sexy and endearing.

Don't be hating on Zach TMZ! He was actually in a good mood, for once. LOL

Scrubs Rules!

Tom Dam

Was that Joshua Radin? That guy is an amazing singer.

Chris

Zach's "manlover" is Columbia recording artist Joshua Radin. Joshua's music has been heard in Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, and the film "Catch and Release". His album "We Were Here" was given 4 stars by Rolling Stone and is an amazing album. Go buy it and make sure you see him if he comes to your town on tour. WWW.JOSHUARADIN.COM

TMZ-er

The guy can do no wrong....Come on, "It's guuuuy love between two guys!"....look it up. Sheesh!

TMZ reader

Zach is straight and cute. Great lips.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Gee, big surprise. They both look as gay as a tree full of Parakeets!

Hidden bedroom cam 4FREE

Come on people! Is this really news? Are we to think that every time some guy tackles another guy that it means he's gay? Sheesh.

rico13

Why don't they just hold hands and be lovers?..why hide it?..

MetalLuvah

Oh please, he was just joking around. He barely even touched the guy. TMZ, get a life. Better yet, the staff of TMZ and Harvey Levin should all just kill themselves.

lala

zach braff is such an ass! he annoys the hell out of me!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments