Kathy Griffin Learns from Babwa's Mistake

12/24/2007 11:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"D-List" comedian Kathy Griffin made the rounds on Robertson Blvd. yesterday, but decided against darting across the street to the Ivy -- citing Barbara Walters' recent jaywalking as a reason to hoof it all the way to a crosswalk. Hey, she's walkin' here!

TMZ -- making the world a better place, one reformed TV personality at a time.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Yeah right - interview her. What about the chick she was with? That's the one that needs to be front-and-center. Cute.

Momma2_Mikey

Kathy rocks!
Love you Kath!

Hollywood Azz

No talent at all. One dumb bitch.

Tina

Kathy last Special sucked. Sounds like she is running out of material. Also she needs some new clothes. You never see her in anything that looks good.

BakkaBakkaWowWow

#16&18. (Disturbed). I agree completely. Anyone who cannot see her humour is someone whose intelligence quota doesn't hit over 70. And she didn't just 'go to Iraq'. She went into the DMZ (look it up)... where MOST of those *visiting* Iraq did NOT go.

Kudos to Kathy... whose beauty is shown on the outside AND inside!

Hollywood Azz

#23. that's because it pays TMZ's bills.

sanpedro28

You know...I see many comments attached to hate, Bit*&, hell, etc. Listen to yourself people! You're judging her for a stand-up comedy routine/script but the crazy thing is you're using the same words rthat you jusge her for using in your daily life! You're all the sick ones. Grow up! And so what if queers like her, so do jews, blacks, asians, etc. Get my point!

vikki

WHAT A BITCH , WHAT A BITCH , WHAT A BITCH, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop the madness

she sucks and she is rude

Jesster

Kathy is HILARIOUS! I love her but she's not to everyone's taste. You either "get" her or you don't. If you don't like her, just don't watch...what's so hard about that? Kathy has her own show because it gets ratings. That's how television works, DOH!.

Deme

Wow.

I find it amazing how the people commenting say how hateful she is, and then I read someone say they are glad that her dad died. That's seriously the most hateful and cruel comment I have ever heard. Even Kathy wouldn't make a joke about someones death (even though that really wasn't even a joke, just someone being outright cruel). Goes to show who the real hateful ones are.

If you don't like her comedy, fine. I don't give a damn. That's you're problem. But you don't have to be so utterly cruel and inhuman as that mentioned above.

Laura

Kathy is A-list, too.

Dexter

Whew!!

It's shocking news items like this that keeps or lives up to date. Thank goodness that whole homeland security stuff is out of the way si important issues like this can take sentre stage.

TMZ reader

She has many numerous clips on youtube. She made me laugh this week during a very stressful, sad time. I appreciate the clips, especially the one on Whitney Houston. The ones on Paris, Barbra Streisand and Oprah are also funny.

TMZ reader

And to whoever said she doesn't dress well, she looks GREAT during her "Allegedly" special on youtube. I like her in straight hair and I noticed (before reading any of these comments) that she dresses nice! She looks marvelous for 47!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments