On Dasher and Cupid, Shandling and David!

12/25/2007 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Thirty Mile Zone, not a celebrity was stirring; just a couple of Jewish guys.

TMZ spotted Garry Shandling and Larry David out last night. That's it. Merry Christmas!

roughdaddy

2of the funniest guys in la la land!!!

Bradblowsgeorge

Love these guys.......so funny. Happy belated Hannukah fellas..............

Merry Christmas

Even on Christmas, I guess it's still about the Jews. It must be tough to be a Jew in a predominantly Christian country on Christmas Day. Funny, when I was a little younger, I could never for the life of me understand why people singled out Jews to dislike. Sad thing is, I don't have that problem anymore.

J

Soon afterward Larry was arrested for sporting those sideburns without a permit.

ont

Does anyone else think Dr. Phil reminds them of Garry's sidekick on his old show?

Mo

Is that Laurie in the front seat? Are thy getting back together???

Lenn K.

Kinda weird to realize people are jealous of Jews because they work hard and care about their families and their communities. This could be a lesson to alot of us. The black community is hated alot in the same way, but they hate themselves even more that's why they haven't pushed strong community, strong families, strong education and pride in themselves. Terrible leadership will to this to a people!!

Merry Christmas

"Funny, when I was a little younger, I could never for the life of me understand why people singled out Jews to dislike. Sad thing is, I don't have that problem anymore."

I agree. Just look at how Harvey Levin at TMZ and the Jewish Defense League are going after Will Smith all of a sudden. Accusing that guy of saying that Hitler is a good person. What a vicious, nasty attack. So petty and hyper-sensitive. I used to think of Jews as just another white American ethnic group like my French ancestors until I finally met some in college and started to understand the greatly disproportionate influence they have over the media, entertainment, academia, government, our economy, foreign policy, business and law. They are definitely a much more distinctive group than French Americans to say the least.

Lady Hadenough

HUh??? David's back with the wife????????????? wow......

Happy Holidays

I respect the Jewish community for their fight against adversity throughout the years. However, my only problem is that nepotism runs rampant in the Jewish community. When I was in college, every Jew I knew was setup from birth through an uncle, aunt, and so on. They make a very small percentage of the population, yet they hold the most powerful positions in society. They are not bashful about hiring another jew just because they are of the same religion. Although if you question this practice you are considered an anti-semite.

Merry Christmas

You're right Lenn K. People are "jealous" of Jews because they "work hard" and "care about their families and communities." Sure, that's the reason why they are the most hated people in the history of the world. Plus, blacks apparently are lazy and don't care about their families or communities. Now, it's all quite clear to me. Thanks. BTW, how's that bridge I sold you in Brooklyn working out?

Sharona

What is the silly purpose of hiding someone's license plate?

roughdaddy

i love this,,,americans show their true feelings being ananymous!!!!! keep em coming!!!!!!

Lenn K.

Bob, I never used the term lazy, when the leadership of your race only wants to talk thing like Don Imus an Michael Richards, but ignore the 20,000 plus black men killed over the last six years (FBI stats) this tells you why things haven't gotten better. I believe that blacks are one of the greatest people on earth, but the leadership has always been self-serving. #11, said that Jews have uncles, aunts and relatives helping them, where are the blacks who also have uncles, aunts and relatives that could and should be helping them. Damn, where the hell are the FATHERS, you know the guy who was there for the sex, not for the responsiblity!!!

too sad

where was jerry ?

larry is so funny.

bring on more
curbs in 08 pleeeeeeeeeese larry .!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments