Brit's Stench-on-a-Blouse Getting Expensive

12/26/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This jacket, worn by trainwreck conductor Britney Spears -- and advertised as "smells like Britney" -- has now hit a whopping $1,000 on eBay, eclipsing the $900 see-through dress she auctioned off last week. It smells like Britney, bitch!
Britney eBay
Not to worry -- there are still four-and-a-half days left to bid on a piece of Britney. Or you could just drive around all night.

Tangie

That is utterly disgusting that some idiot would buy her stinkfest. Has to be a pea brained man.

!!

Item location: Tarzana, CA
Isn't that where KFed lives? Is he the one who is selling her clothing?

Rude

eeeeeewwww, Sweat-ney - gotta be some unstable freak of nature who is interested in buying this - disgusting! If they can sell THAT , I gotta be able to Ebay my used underwear!

anonymous

Tarzana ?? isn't that where kfed lives ??

jbird

A sucker is born every minute(unless the buyer thinks she is gonna be dead soon).

Ramma Jamma Alabama

I'd have to say there must be some seriously ignorant people on e-bay. $1000+ for a jacket that smells like Britney? WTF? Maybe K Fed has finally found a way to make some money!

Jizy

I'd buy it if I could get it for no more than $10.

dave

#3 I'll buy your used panties. mmmmmmmmm

ANNA

If it is KFed selling her junk.....good for him. Get that nastay stank out of his house!

MooseShady

God, I think I'm gonna Barf!!

Little Chyna "Girl"

Hey Dave? You sniff those and you're gonna' have bumps and sores ALL OVER your nose and lips ...
No telling WHEN that thing was last washed ... about every 3rd METH HIGH I'd guess ... NAAAASTY!

KB

Haven't checked the site out, but how do you know the seller is indeed Britney? Could someone just not buy the same outfit and then sell it off pretending to be her?

Is she that desperate for money she has to sell her old clothes? Who would want them anyway, and at that price? They probably are stained and stretched all out of shape.

Giggles

Have to laugh - 1. Bidder id doesnt exist. 2. There is no listing even relevant on ebay. Its soo not there haha.

Now yes it could have been removed and then what are the chances that the bidder is removed too. Usually comes up as No longer a registered user.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

its only a matter a time before she starts sellin her smelly panties..

My Opinion

This jacket smells like Brit's armpits and whoever else she likes to trade clothes with....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments