B2K Singer Recants Rape Allegations

12/27/2007 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last week, he said his former manager sexually abused him, but today, B2K's Demario "Raz B" Thorton is saying he made the whole thing up.

In a statement posted on YouTube, Thorton apologizes for the accusations he made about Chris Stokes, saying the allegations of improper touching and molestation were "not true."

UPDATE: In reponse to Thorton's new statement, Chris Stokes tells TMZ, "I'm happy that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light."

iloverock&roll

They took showers together cause they wanted to. They were not little kids. He enjoyed the company of boys & men, like most young men these days, and now feels a little dirty about it. Get over it, and take it like a man.

Yucks!

They need to lock his lying, not talent,"afraid to admit he's gay" ass up for making up these allegations. Child molestation is a horrible crime and to lie about it is sick. Even if Chris Stokes is innocent,people will still wonder if he did commit these crimes and that maybe he paid Raz-B off.

Hotfox220

THEY WERE TELLIN THE TRUTH IN THE BEGININ' THEY WERE THREATEN ITS OBVIOUS!
CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE FIND A MUSIC VIDEO THAT MC SMOOTH (CHRIS STOKES SISTER) MADE BACK IN THE 90'S . IN THE MUSIC VIDEO SHE CATCHES HER MAN IN BED W/ ANOTHER MAN. COULD THAT VIDEO HINT TO SOMETHING SHE WAS USED TO DEALIN W/ IN HER ENVIRONMENT?

Jane

Hmmmmm, I wonder if he recanted his story because someone(s) threatened to beat him within an inch of his life if he didn't? Just wondering....

Aspire

You can hear Chris say in the phone conversation with Raz-B brother "that was a long time ago,people change"Change from what if nothing happened!!!!Aight! I mean ,i rather he not say nothing else and quit trying to insult the intelligence of ORDINARY people.

Shelly

Well Raz what now? I think you were telling the truth the first time. Are you afraid of Chris? Did the others pressure you to recant because this story could possibly mess up their careers? I think this is what happened...either you were paid off or the others...including your family possibly..pressured you to back off. What a shame! You are a father now and you need to be a man. This thing will continue in your family if you let it go. Black families (white families and others too) often hid this kind of thing within families...........It's terrible. Stop the cycle. If this guy hurt you..he's hurt others and will continue to do so. Why not be the one to stop him???!!

Hal R Hosfeld

Just another example of the typical behavior of these "people".

Kelly

Yeah, this is a farce. Stokes even ADMITTED on the original youtube taped conversation that he "doesn't do that anymore"...so puleaze...give us a break. This guy thinks it's now over, but it's not. He just dug a deeper hole. What a fool.

datgirl

I guess he got "PAID" and then was told to recant the whole story....

PootyPoo

Cash, check or credit card?

Lenabenas

I agree w/comment #11. For a man to get a$$ raped and have the courage to step up and call out his rapist is huge - especially in the black community where gay is still not really ok. I think the only way he'd agree to recant his story is if he was paid to do so!

sure sure

sorry, but i bet this guy was threatened to recant. think about it.

bret

If it were not some truth to it, Omarion and Marques Houston would have been out publicly stating that it was false. Why have none of the former B2K or IMX members said anything about this? If I were Omarion I would get in front of the first mike I saw and speak my mind on this. They are all silent. Marques Houston's dad said he beieved Raz B on the youtube video. I think they have put fear in him.

Missy

This guy was paid off. It is no way, that a man will admit being raped. When it never happen. Someone got to him with some cheese. The truth will come out. Lets stay tuned......

Bird

I don't believe this for one second. This man still has control over him. Feel free to believe what you want surrounding this story, but keep your young sons away from Chris Strokes and Marques Houston just to be on the safe side.