B2K Singer Recants Rape Allegations

12/27/2007 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last week, he said his former manager sexually abused him, but today, B2K's Demario "Raz B" Thorton is saying he made the whole thing up.

In a statement posted on YouTube, Thorton apologizes for the accusations he made about Chris Stokes, saying the allegations of improper touching and molestation were "not true."

UPDATE: In reponse to Thorton's new statement, Chris Stokes tells TMZ, "I'm happy that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Tweety Bird

I agree with Exit1...the attention that comes with such an admission can cause such unwanted reactions that trying to go back to the 'simpler life' is a goal in his mind. He might be thinking that he has been emasculated and he has set himself up to ridicule from his peers. Just a thought! NOW the dirty dog who would do this....!!!

geneoguy

WHO CARES WHAT THIS LOW LIFE SAYS OR DOES ANYWAY

Chaz

I think all parties just need to get some lawyers and fight it out in court and put together a jury and see what happens than. I can hear not only some guy behind the camera feeding Raz B lines but you can also hear paper rustling too. For people who are saying who cares it is mighty funny that you care enough to post that you DON'T care! Lol Anyway, I pray for the best for all those involved and hope this brings a crushing end to a long history of underground sexual predator activities in the music business. I hope EVERYONE who is involved is called out and brought to justice! And I hope it is televised by the way what is up with all the news and magazine shows not reporting this on tv!?!? Raz B and Ricky need to get this story on tv so more people know about it!

Chaz

Any new word on this story yet? I mean this is some serious S!?&@^ someone needs to bring this out more! I bet those brothers are getting harassed everyday by Chis Stokes' goons. They need to take pictures and record record record!! By now Chris and his goons should know that they ARE being recorded whether they tell them or not. Ferderal offense! Hey I think it is more of a crime to molest a child what do you think? Get this story out to newspapers magazines television this sicko needs to be brought down and all the people who went alone with it too no matter who they are!

RUNWAY BEAUTY

I Always knew Chris Stokes was GAY and there is a Little Show called NOAH'S ARC that has mostly BLACK GAY actors on it and RAZ B was a special Guest on one of the SHOWS u add it UP. Some turning went on in this man's younger years and Chris is wrong for perking his curiosity at a young age NOW he and CHRIS can be lovers but Then it was too much for a young man.
I think its true.......HE needs some counseling and a good lawyer if he doesn't already have one

Chaz

I hope all this ends with the truth being televised in a court of law. All parties involved need to get good lawyers and have this thing tried in front of a jury! I am praying for all those young men and possible ladies that were used and abused and had no one to turn to. I commend B Raz for being so young and speaking out on this. So many young men are suffering in silence and do not have a voice of hope. If Chris Stokes is guilty he needs to be a man and face the music.

Chaz

I am mad that this boy may have been molested at the age of 11 by his cousin! How sick is that! And that because of it he may have questioned his own sexuality because a pedophile took his innocence! People want to make gay jokes and say stupid things about this whole situation but if it were some female than everyone would be up in arms ready for war. Men are molested too and too many of them are over powered and threatened and are made to feel ashamed. This boy is standing up and telling and he is more of a man to do so than most men posting dumb stuff on this site. B Raz and Ricky need to continue to shout to the world what a sick individual Chris Stokes is. I hope they do not take any kind of money to stay quiet too many people are depending on them right now!

Chaz

Sick man! Just sick this guy is crazy! He thinks cause he has money that he can pay people off and shut them up. Well we are not going to forget those videos and we are not going to forget how forced and fake B Raz's apology video looked. He looks scared and like it is killing him to say he was lying. I know he wasn't you can look at the video and tell he was forced to do it. AND you can hear the guy telling him what to say. Chris Stokes do you think America is stupid!?! We are analyzing everything yo! We see you! You can't hide behind your money! We know what you are man! Sick.

Chaz

Wasn't the whole idea behind the video and the phone call to alert the Houston family that Omari and Marques were possible victimes of sexual abuse too? Well it didn't seem as thought Marques' older sister cared to investigate that her lil brother was being or had been abused she seemed to speak as though she knew and didn't care unlike Ricky. Ricky is on a war path for justice but the Houston's seem to be trying to protect there bank accounts. I guess Chris is there sugar daddie.

Chaz

Even if Marques Houston later became involved he is also a victim and because he was victimize may be the result of him helping his abuser. Ricky did another interview that talks about the relationship between MH an Chris Stokes pretty interesting.

Chaz

I was researching the whole B2k thing and found this very scary article talking about how pedifiles ARE in the music industry and everyone turns there heads it is so much bigger than we thought. People wanna say rumor rumor rumor but many times the "Rumors" are true and they are coming from someone crying out for help. This article also has some other really interesting stuff about other people too.

Dee

I don't about this. It looks a little shady to me. Plus according to a radio interview with Wendy Williams and Ricky
Romance, RazB's brother still isn't denying Chris Stokes molested them.

Check it out, here

Dee

Sorry I forgot to post the link for the Wendy Williams interview,

WTF?

He's not lying. Men...Black men don't lie about being molested. Just doesn't make sense.

vlo

that boy's lips are too damn big for him to be lying......it happened, they just didn't expect it to get out.....ugh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7