Brendan Fraser's Marriage Crashes

12/27/2007 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brendan Fraser, star of "The Mummy" movies, is splitting from his wife of nine years, Afton Smith, his rep said in a statement.

"They continue to maintain a close and caring friendship," said Fraser's publicist Ina Treciokas. Fraser and his wife have three children, and have been married since 1998.

Story developing ...

roughdaddy

george of the jungle!! cant stay married???? you need better scripts dude!!!!!!!!!

The Webster

She could not compete with his newly implanted hair.

GypsyLaura

Seems to be in the air.

FlBiker

Maybe he can find a hook up on one of those spam websites that trolls here.....

Lenn K.

So tell me what's new? It's Hollyweird. Pam Anderson will be blowing up her marriage at anytime!

two cents

How sad anytime a family breaks up, especially during the holidays for the poor kids involved.

Hope they find love in the New Year!!

=)

DaveRog

Best years of his Studliness wasted.
Too bad.

Standards are badly needed.

Three children, and these two can't or won't work it out. The kids pay the price for the character of the adults.

Kyle

THIS IS THE ONLY STORY YOU GUYS GOT TODAY????????????? IHEARD THAT AMY WINEHOUSE JUST GOT BUSTED IN NORWAY FOR DRUGS FOR YAHOO! TIGHTEN UP GUYS STOP TRYING TO BE STARS AND START WORKING.

roughdaddy

who cares,,,,those religious NUTS just killed the first female fomer prime minister in pakistan....all religion should be outlaw...

Karen

So sorry for the family. But I am glad he came to his senses so he and I can't be together finally. As he is so cute and studdly.

highlycontageous

I am so sad to hear this! I pray for their guideness.

Standards are badly needed.

Rough Daddy - Religious nuts? Musharreff had her locked away after she returned,and news reported the shots came from nearby pro-Musharreff election offices along with an explosion. That 'report' has since been pulled from websites. See the news reports. More likely political power nuts.

Sunken In A Ditch

It happens even to the best of us. I still admire them both for being celebrities & sticking together for that long. I can't imagine it being easy for them. Kids are tough & they are the ones that you have to consider the most. They are probably tired of Mom & Dad's tension in the house all the time. It hit me hard when one of my kids came up to me & said that "you & Dad fight worse than me & my sister". That's when it's time to take some time out & give yourself & the kids peace.

roughdaddy

yea looks like a coup before a coup!!!!!! but i still stand by my comment,,,

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments