Britney and Amy: Big Crazazy = Big Hair?!

12/27/2007 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If there's a correlation between pop wreckedness and height and mass of unfortunately styled hair -- here are two stunning examples of proof.

Britney Spears, wearing her pile-on Frost-O-Weave, and England's favorite ratty-haired Mess-O-Potamia, Amy Winehouse. Let's hope the New Year brings them the help that they need ... from hair professionals.

Tangie

I have never seen anyone change the color of their hair like Britney Spears. Is it real? Or fake? I know sometimes you can see the weave. The mental illness signs are so blatantly strong. At least this stuff looks cleaner than usual.

wasted days and wasted nights

Say whatcha want about Amy, but at least she doesn't wear the flight goggles all the time.

Kelli

We still wear our hair big in Texas, are you saying it's wrong? lol

I Love Rock n' Roll

WELCOME TO THE SKANK FAMILY!

jenny

Danm white America how racist can u be? clearly, its ur kind who always be on the news with some wrecking story so please dont be trowing rocks in a glass house u jerk!

njpeaches

Amy's face actually looks pretty in this picture. I remember the rumors that she was going to go to rehabb after the holidays, I was thinking it was after Christmas, but maybe after new years. I hope she gets help and gets away from Blake. It is hard to figure out what love means when you are in an unhealthy relationship. I hope she can get help.
As for Brit Brit, she needs an inpatient mental heatlh stay to get her the right meds and process her fame and all her issues.
People think every little girl wants to be a star, and these two are examples of why not to become one.

logan

why doesn't this bottom feeder just tie a big red flag to her butt when she goes out. It would make her a little easier to spot than these crazy getups she comes up with. "Here I am, here I am". SAD!!!

madcat4now

And also brings some help for the psycho writers at TMZ.

I SEE DUMB POSTS

Jenny, I am not racist. I'm observant. There's a difference.

Creeder

And they funny thing is... these two both think they look JUST FINE!

Poetical

They both look like that chic from married with chilren you know Al Bundy's wife. LOL

Yucks!

Comment # 8 by White America, How much can you observe in a trailer park?

Jizy

Britney needs to lose twenty lbs and Amy needs to gain twenty.
What are these two going to be like when they’re 35 years-old?

TMZ FAN

Love Amy..Even tho she is crazy .. Tired of Brit tho

Beatles

Amy's hairstyle is part of her hook. It is what gets her attention (sort of like Tammy Faye Baker's Makeup)

So she is not going to give up her cash cow anytime soon

Look at how much free publicity it gets her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments