Britney Scared by Sticky Thai Situation

12/27/2007 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears got her freaked-out on last night, chanting "This is scary" on her way out of an L.A. Thai joint. Pad se ewww ewww ewww!

TMZ caught the popwreck and her latest caregiver/assistant at Melanee Thai Cuisine, picking up a little take-out and being bombarded by the papstorm.

One thing not so scary about the evening -- Britney took the passenger seat in her car, meaning L.A. roads were safe ... for a little while.

Party 'till you die!

Just for Raz's Liver, 'schadenfreude', it means pleasure at someone else's misfortune!

LongJohn69

My girlfriend saw her in a St. Louis, Missouri Wal-Mart try to steal tampons out of the ladies room vending machine. I guess she ran out of newspaper.

Monica

I wish you bastards would leave the poor girl alone. Surely there is something else you can gossip about. I think you are LAZY following her around all the time.

Catsafterme

Dosen't look like it is going to be much longer before this girl crashes. You can tell that she is on something. When's the last time she has seen her kids? Where is her family? Too much money, too much fame, too fast, bad guidence. Now she makes bad choices. She desparately needs some therapy.

RasputinsLiver

#13, Im just saying and others...

it's not the paparazzi's fault she's mentally unstable. They're just doing their job.

It's Britney's responsibility and that of her family and friends to deal with her mental difficulties. If she's scared then she should stay home. She courts the paparazzi, even calling/texting them to tell them where she'll be or to find out where they are so she can go there. She wants to be seen and photographed. She is, in true manic/depressive, an attention whore when she's on the high side of her M/D.

Can't blame the paparazzi for what is Britney's fault and responsibility.

People, always blaming the messenger.

how dumb

To "White America"-
Yesterday, many of your posts created quite the ruckus. I see you are right back at it today. Please let me give you a helpful piece of advice.

I, too, am mad as hell at how TMZ seems to allow derogatory comments about WHITE people, but removes any comments made against black people. I, too, am irritated how the race card is played over and over in matters that have NOTHING to do with Race... I, too, am sick and tired of some of the racist remarks made on here by whtes and blacks alike. I have many views regarding race and related issues..

BUT - you are not going to solve any of these problems with your stupid SUPER-RACIST, loaded comments! All you do is tick people off instead of saying something intelligent that might actually force someone to THINK. I get your point, but use some intelligent backup statements or you just come across as a jerk in a white hood..... What you probably WANT to say is not coming across correctly with your dumb remarks....

I hope you change it up a bit, cuz I sure don't wanna have to read your loaded comments all day today like yesterday....

RasputinsLiver

#14, Awesome word!, ...

I make no apologies for enjoying watching someone with all the opportunities, wealth and privileges who turns around and abuses all of that, rubbing her advantages in our and law enforcement's faces.

People like her, Paris, Lindsay and so many others, whether they be in entertainment, or they be political, social or religious leaders, if they are lucky enough to get the public's attention and gain monetarily and opportunity-wise from it then turn around and smear their good fortune in the very faces of those who made it so they could enjoy their rarefied postion, and then they come crashing down, then I'm quite comfortable in enjoying their fall from grace. It is justice and justice is a good thing even though some would disagree.

Ramma Jamma Alabama

Well, of course the paparazzi can't be blamed. If she's so scared of the photogs, why is she banging them? I mean, she took one back to a hotel and rocked his world. She loves the attention she gets. So, blame someone else for her trainwreck lifestyle.

Maybe if her parents would pull their heads out of their asses and act like parents, the Spears sisters would stand a chance at having a semi-normal life. Instead Lynne is cashing in off of her girls' ignorance. She's such a great mother, just as Britney is!! I'm sure JL will follow suit in the pathetic excuse for a parent role.

Pieta

ok...I am getting so sick of this girl..............she is acting so irresponsibly...........she is too close to the papparazzi..........she drives dangerously...............she is a poor mother.............she really needs to get her act together.

Party 'till you die!

Raz, no insult meant! I enjoy that word, even if few have seen it! Consider it a gift from a fellow blogger! It explains what most people are really here for much of the time-including me! :-) Who doesn't enjoy a nice slice of justice righteously served up to those who ask for it!

Im just sayin

#18 - You speak of what she should do if she was mentally unstable.... but what you suggest are things that a RATIONAL person would think to do. Staying home, addressing their issues.... I agree - those are the right steps, but when you are already full blown mentally screwed up, you dont think in rational terms. Thus, continuing bad patterns and behaviors. Like she is lost in it. Alcoholics know what they are doing is wrong and that they should get help, but when they are surrounded by people who shove drinks in their hand and whoop it up as a big party, they are going to continue their downward spiral until they lose everything they have or die. Justifying the behavior by the people around you is toxic to the problem.

She is mentally ill and will not get a grip on her life until she is left alone and the "party" group stops. However, she isnt quite so mentally ill that she can be declared ready for a straight jacket and, according to the people close to her, she simply cannot be contained. So we have to sit by and watch her wabble and weave until she crashes and burns. That is actually painful to watch - knowing she is going to hit the bottom and hit it hard but she hasnt quite done it yet. And, to my point, the continued pressure from the the paps and public are taking her straight to it.

Baby Girl

Good Luck to Britney in 2008 to get her life together. I think that the press (paparazzi) needs to chill on the stars a little bit. I would be a nervous reck if I was her. Good Luck to all.

Im just sayin

# 26

Idiot.

rosie

Doesn't that train wreck ever stay at home?

LongJohn69

To #20 It's not that I'm a racist, but rather, I'm a "Ticker Offer". A protagonist, if you will. Now deal with it or be doomed to a life of stomach upset from worry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments