Britney Scared by Sticky Thai Situation

12/27/2007 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears got her freaked-out on last night, chanting "This is scary" on her way out of an L.A. Thai joint. Pad se ewww ewww ewww!

TMZ caught the popwreck and her latest caregiver/assistant at Melanee Thai Cuisine, picking up a little take-out and being bombarded by the papstorm.

One thing not so scary about the evening -- Britney took the passenger seat in her car, meaning L.A. roads were safe ... for a little while.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

anonymous

Why do so many of you keep busting on TMZ for their coverage of Britney? By comparison to some other sites like x17, hollywood.tv, etc., TMZ's coverage is minimal. So even if TMZ stopped their reporting on her, you'd still have the other sites, not to mention the magazines, on line and in print, reporting. So I don't think TMZ will be found liable for Britney's demise, if that should happen.
Like most people here I find the actions of the paps disgusting. They seem to be more arrogant by the day, at least the ones covering Britney.. Someday there will probably be a law passed that prevents them from entering any public place to prevent the mayhem and destruction they cause like we saw last weekend. It will be called the Britney Spears Law.

me

BRITNEY AND THE PAPARAZZIS!!!

Miss Britney learned to wander the dark world. The nights full of gas stations, convenient stores, and dark streets used to scare her, but now her fear has slowly turned to courage, with the help of the paparazzi to guide her. They started to live and grow together, building the empire such as the Britney nightly activities!

Her babies are home, tucked away and sleeping, arent they?

I dont know HAHA

the lost

What is the big deal? The woman just went in to get some take out food. She says "I'm scared" and stuff as a joke. Like "Oooh, lots of photogs, scary," she's being sarcastic. You should know Britney's humor by now. If you ask me, and I know nobody is, she seems happy a good percentage of the time. She's just unusual in that she doesn't go out dressed to the nines like Paris does all the time. Just because she's a little weird doesn't mean she's ready to be commited or even that she's depressed. What is so odd here?

TROLL SMASHERS

It scary how much she's looking more & more like DANA PLATO with a black card every day...

anonymous

TMZ didn't even report much of what the other sites did. Like why the end of the video showed her in another change of clothes. That's what she wore to Starbucks, as seen on x17 on their video lasting 3:45 minutes, as opposed to TMZ's 1:15. They also didn't mention the amount of time that she spent driving around aimlessly or the fact that the assistant got lost going back to Britney's, driving around for another extra 35 minutes. Britney obviously gave her directions! Hollywood.tv showed over 3 minutes also. That's why it's so stupid to keep blaming TMZ for their coverage of Brit. They show less than the others and the magazines. Some of you act like TMZ is the worst offender. Far from it. So lay off already!

kim

Britney is right it is scary how aggressivce the paparrazzi are. Im not siding with her I think it comes w/ territory but they will literally push an 90 yr old lady in wheelchair out a window to get their shot =( They are pretty scary aggressive.

Isabella

I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!
I LOVE AND SUPPORT BRITNEY FOREVER!

me

kim?

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Brittany , someone should tell you this ; you peaked at 16 YOU AREN'T CUTE ANYMORE < SORRY ! IT's Called GETTING OLD AND GROWING UP, now go spend your 200 million dollars on yourself , and just forget about it !

Money really can't buy happiness ; you taught me that

Jake

The streets may be safe when Brit is not driving....are you nuts??? As long as the paparazzi are around, no one is safe on the streets. Whether a star is around or not.

Dolly Dagger

The paparazzi have invaded my town in numbers not seen before. I have a great deal of compassion for anyone who must deal with the crush!

All papparazzi are ugly and untalented people who are unable to get real jobs. For some reason they think taking pictures of celebrities makes them, the picture taker, valuble as well. Apparently they get so excited by their picture taking that their sweat glands work overtime and that is what makes the paparazzi literally smell like excrement.

The male paparazzi use cameras with long lenses to make up for their own anatomical misfortunes.

The female papparazzi who is running around with them is to be pitied for her lack of education and taste.

All in all, they do not belong here!! They don't ski or snowboard or snowshoe or spend their money locally. Get the paparazzi out of Aspen and back to California or what ever hole they crawled out of!!

darinda

Some of you need to quit complaining about all the money Britney has, She earned evry penny And she'll probably be rich for the rest of her life because she's not like some of these celebrities running around with 10million dollars worth of bling on her kneck or fingers. I personally think she has lost her mind and all you people do is get on here and wish her death and laugh at the sad situation...She's not the only celeb acting out but she hasn't had a dui we don't know what drug she's supposedly on.. She needs a real good hearted person to hog tie her ass to a DOCTOR thats what K-fed needs to be trying to make happen get her treated by force before she misses out on her kids forever. And why do you keep posting she needs to stay home with her kids? Last I heard she only gets them 30 hrs a week and when she has them she's been staying home Michael Lohan is right family should alway's stick together no matter what, This family is soooooooooo dysfunctional!!! But hey so are alot of familys my point this is a human being doesn't that count for anything anymore?

I-eat-at-melanee-thai

There were very strong winds blowing in Los Angeles the night she was driving around. It's possible that was the reason she was saying "This is scary". It was scary !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6