Chris Brown's Hiding Some Big Talent

12/27/2007 12:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

18-year-old R&B superstar Chris Brown gave a concert in Florida last night ... and things are definitely looking good down South!
Chris Brown
Gimme that!

Mrs. Brown

I got paper girl
The Lamborghini
with the spider seats
you never seen it
so get it shawty
we parking lot pimping in my donk
And I know what you want
~Chris Brown, Kiss Kiss~

You cant hate on my man.
He's young, black, rich, and has a big D, white america's worse nightare, LOL LOL LOL LMBAO!
Don't Hate.

Seriously

I don't get it........what are we looking at? What is everyone talking about? Strange belt he has strapped between his legs.....is that it? It is, isn't it? It's the belt. I still don't get it....he looks uncomfortable to me.

JUST KIDDING! I know, he is is packing a "crotch bomb" in his snazzy bomber outfit.

Grumpy old man

Mandy's a moron. She's an even bigger moron than the moron who posted racists remakrks in rhe 1st place. And, as someone mentioned already, that person does this all the time on this site.

seb

OH LORD!! Y'all need to calm down! LOL.... Look CAN BE SUPER DECEIVING!
IT'S what's INSIDE Them pants that really counts.... SHOW ME THE MONEY BITCH!!

Bonita

o my :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lisha

I love Chris Brown and I definatly give him more than 3 more years (in response to #4) he is a very talented young man. I've heard he is a hoe, but what guy getting ass like he's getting wouldn't be.

OH MY (to the picture)

pamala

WHY HES JUST A KID LEAVE HIM ALONE WHY YOU LOOKING AT HIS STUFF

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GRANDMA & DANIELYNN.......

HE IS all softballs balls, LITTLE SAD PECKER!

Sharona

Well this little bit should make all the gay men happy. Marc Anthony you looked ridiculous before and you look even worse now. Leave this to the professionals!

Legs

Okay girls stuff their bras
Guys stuff their pants
Have you guys ever heard of a cod piece or a roll or quarters?????

Big Ol' Nobody

Well if you look closely, it appears he is using an unusual method of trying to sever that gross thing from his body...Understandable. It causes way too many problems.

Little Chyna "Girl"

Having to remove all that crap is gonna' slow the autopsy.

TBug

White America's worst nightmare? OMG! You've gotta be joking. Aside from not even really looking like he's got a nice package, as my man has much bigger, gimme a black man who can make a living doing something besides singing or rapping about sex, drugs, gangs and everything you DON'T want your kids hearing and then I'll show you a black man with a brain...........Good Grief........

tmzfan

in response to # 28: do you really think chris brown raps about those things? wait, hes not even a rapper he is an amazing singer. hes 1 now and he has never even used drugs and is still a virgin! HOLLA! to cb's mom for bringing up such a sweet and cute boy/guy!! PEACE OUT CB HATERS!!

k.kiSHEiA

i REAllY dONt thiNk NOthiNG iS WRONG With thE PiCtURE!
OkAY YOU CAN SEE thAt hES biGGG dOWN SOUth! SOOO!
WhAtS WRONG With thAt??? hES PACkiNG SOMEthiNG ANd
YOU CANt tRiP ON hiM AbOUt thAt! dAMN YAll! lEAVE hiM
AlONE! if thAtS thE WAY hE WEARS thE StRAPS bEtWEEN
hiS lEGS thEN GOd dAMN it thAtS thE WAY hES GOiNG tO
WEAR it! lOl:) bESidES thE dUdE PROlY didNt dO it ON
PURPOSE! i WENt tO thE CONCERt ANd thE StRAPS WERE