"Idol" Rewind: Kellie Pickler, Who?!

12/27/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In her pre-"American Idol" days, Kellie Pickler got no respect ... and not much has changed.

TMZ obtained video of the ditzy blonde wannabeen from a 2004 appearance at a football game in her hometown of Albemarle, North Carolina -- where the emcee of the game pronounced her name incorrectly, not once, but twice!

Pickler was Miss Stanley County at the time, and while nobody knew who she was, she sang the national anthem beautifully.

Poetical

If this is true it sounds like a simple case of jealosy. She will be O.K.

Jizy

Who is she?

Bradblowsgeorge

I swear, sometimes I think TMZ makes up stuff just to fill pages to this site. Kelli Pickler is doing just great since her Idol loss. She has a great CD, has toured with Brad Paisley, and had her boobs enlarged. She is doing just fine and lots of us give her the respect she has earned, and love her music.

Kelli

Well said #3. She can sing her booty off.

Kelli

And I love her name!! Well not Pickler, but Kellie.

Bradblowsgeorge

Kelli you got it going gal...............both of you!!!!!! Kellie Pickler, and our TMZ Kelli

Love your comments......

beware of big dark HERPE caves

WHO??????????????????????????

skater

Kellie is cool and can sing. The ditsy act is just an act. Give her some time, she'll be around for a while.

Kelli

Ahh Shucks, thanks addicted to trash magazines.

GH FAN

Are you kidding me??? Didn't you see her fantastic performance on the Country Music Awards? I guess since she doesn't show her snatch to the world, get drunk and smash up cars, or genreally misbehave, TMZ doesn't care who she is. If ya got talent, TMZ doesn't follow your career!!

Shrute

I have seen her on Leno a couple of times and she's funny. I can hate most of the idol contestants but she's not one of them.

Dzz

I found an copy of a Guidepost Magazine from a year or two ago and Kellie had the nicest story about how much her grandmother had meant to her. I've liked her since she first tried out for American Idol and wish her a happy new year.

@>~~^~~^~~

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Ooh, wee she is luscious.

Kat

You know she is really gorgeous here! I think she looks better here than she does now. I like her hair color like this, and that girl has the perfect body here too. I wish i had this girl's looks and talent. Go Kellie!

Mark

Are you kidding. Kellie went on tour with Paisley, co-hosted the view a couple of times, sang at the CMA's last month (where she got a standing ovation even though her ear piece did not work), went to Iraq last month, was on the Today Show last week, and her first record went gold. Furthermore, she just did a cover of Santa Baby that was the number 6 most downloaded holiday song. I think I can speak for most that she is doing pretty well for herself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments