Knocked-Up Alba Rocked-Up!

12/27/2007 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Yup, Jessica's rep confirmed it -- she's definitely engaged to Cash Warren. Congrats!

Jessica Alba announced that she and Cash Warren are expecting a little bundle, but she forgot to announce her engagement -- if, in fact, that whopper of an iceberg on her hand is an engagement ring!

That looks like a three or four carat stone for the two-time Razzie Award-nominated cranky actress, who is due in the late spring.

Kathy

First BITCHES!!

kim

what a crabby bitch. can't she smile once in a while?

Mandy

She is so beautiful and seems so sweet/genuine!! I am so happy for her and hope that Cash ponies up like a father/fiancee should!

Sillyme

Trust.. the lady is NOT happy with child.

jollyex

She sems so unhappy. Maybe she just doesn't like the paps.

Edward

Being pregnant does not seem to agree with her. She has been looking run down and cranky. She is sooo boring now. I bet she gains a ton of weight. Mommy does not = sexy

I SEE DUMB POSTS

1:35 - TMZ posts a headline with ROCKED UP in the title.
1:39 - Crack dealers in the black community report a 350% rise in crack sales.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Geez, you guys don't give anyone a break! This girl is probably not feeling too well - why should she smile for STALKERS?! Yes, STALKERS - she is not at a movie premiere, she is not promoting anything - why can't you guys LAY OFF! You guys suck. I hope when one of you at TMZ get pregnant (though I've seem the nasty mugs who work there - it's highly doubtful, but possible) there is someone there ar all times to stalk and flash bulbs in your face! Stalkers.

littlemiss

the ring is too much.

jollyex

BigBabyJesusDirtDog2QuartersHOVA - Ha ha!!! :)

billy bob

Hey #8, Zara... You and your comments SUCK!

Jizy

She's hot on the big screen but on TV she's always average looking, overhyped if you ask me.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey billy bob - so does your mom, but don't worry, I'm not calling her out on it. and is that all you can say? you know it's the truth...ass clown. i'm entitled to my opinion.

Edward

Miss Zara,
You are way too moody. That time of the month???

Tie

I think Jessica is a good actress but she never accepts roles that show it. She only plays hot women characters(which she fits the bill) that are easy to play, but I would like to see her in a darker more challengeing roles that would really show another side of her. Jessica get into costume to look ugly and play a great bad girl psycho role like films such as Monster, or something that shows you can do, now adays a hot actress is a dime a dozen, I want a hot actress looking to escape that cute girl character and do some crazy wicked mind boggeling character that I hate and love at the same time. I think if Jessica did more challenging roles we could really see her potential, and she would look like a better actress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments