Mama Osbourne:

I Go to Africa for the

Ass Rubs!

12/27/2007 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Osbourne made one thing clear -- her mom is no Bono.

TMZ caught mama Sharon and her daughter shopping around Malibu yesterday, where Sharon told our cameras that she'll be heading to Africa in the new year but not for charities -- instead she said she's "gonna lay my big arse out, have it massaged and see some animals." Sounds nice (the animals part anyway).

Kelly also went on about how cool DUIs are these days (just ask Mischa) while Sharon took a jab at Britney Spears -- after calling TMZ "so bad" for doing the same!

ajm33771

Sharon O gives new meaning to the term wealthy sKank. Looking at her makes one think of the smell of dog/cat poop and urine in a house. YUCK

two cents

Have a GREAT time in Africa, you're the best.

=)

two cents

I miss their show. It was always so funny seeing them all together.

Best wishes in the New Year!

Melissa

Kelly is a fat hog. She reminds me of an obese, coked up version of Rumer Willis.

Bradblowsgeorge

I love them, miss their show, but everytime I see them all I can think of is dog poo and pee all over that fabulous mansion. Ozzy has a few bricks loose in his chimney, and I think some stored under the bed, but how can you not love these crazy dysfunctional people? By the way, have any of them been arrested for DUI? I don't remember, but I think they always have a driver..........roflmao, cause they are always HIGH.

TVDinner

I think she'll be doing a lot more good by supporting local economies, many of which are heavily dependent on tourism, than throwing money into dubious NGOs with know-nothing projects and graft galore.

Pennie

It;s rediculous that TMZ pap follows Sharon and Kelly around the mall asking stupid moronic questions in an attempt for a reaction. Kelly is quick witted and both Kelly and Sharon play the game very well. You guys TMZ, get a complete thumbs down on this story. Way to go Kelly and Sharon! I would have had a completely different reaction to these idiots following me around with a camera in my face.

PlayitagainSam@aol.com

Wow, talk about the blind leading the blind! Who's moral compass do the OSBORNE'S go by, anyway? The very thoughts of THEM speaking badly about anyone else is ludicrous.
As far as classiness goes, both families are in the same boat. Sharon for pretending to be a star because she's married to one, and Jamie Lynn for pretending the same because she's the sister of one... and all involved are as disgusting as pigs. Add Kelly to the classless lot, as well... what a talentless waste of space she is. Can you imagine what she'd be if her dad wasn't Ozzy? She'd be this:

(nothing!)

meeper

Sharon is delicious. She's down to earth and speaks her mind. Kelly is the ugliest, uneducated, no-talent going.

two cents

DeeDums: I have to disagree, I think Paris gets that award for ugliest, uneducated, no-talent.

Say what you will, but I don't remember Kelly being arrested for drunk driving, spending time in jail, and trying to buy her way thru responsibility.

I know! Crazy talking about the Osbournes, but the kids really have grown up quite normal (once they got the rebellion out of them). Great job to Sharon and Ozzie. Who knew? LMAO

Dixie

17. I don't care what anyone says. I just LOVE the Osbournes!! Sharon is a riot, and I'm glad her kids seem to be doing much better now. And besides, compared to Lynn Spears, Sharon has done one HELL OF A JOB raising those kids.

Have a GREAT time in Africa, you're the best.

=)

Posted at 7:25PM on Dec 27th 2007 by Big Fan

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I couldnt have said it better myself. We dont read about Kelly goin to jail for a DUI and we dont read about Jack drag racing and almost killing a friend, so yes Ozzy and Sharon have done a great job raising their kids.

nataliec

So Bitch Sharon Osbourne is going to Africa for a facial!!!!!! We all knew this big mouth waste of a woman was an ass and now she is proving it with her facial....oh that was an ass rub...oh well whats the difference her old wrinkled face looks like her old wrinkled ass!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha

Yes, Sharon is just so witty and clever...as she pimps out her poor overbaked husband for a few dollars more while she still can. I suspect that, when Ozzy finally dies, she'll have him stuffed and operate him as a marionette puppet. This woman is a G*ddamn pimp, and a money-grubbing fiend. She pimps Ozzy, screws over his fans and his colleagues, and has the gall to prance about, flaunting her ill-gotten spoils. To hell with Sharon and her demon spawn!

Congrats

Love the Osbornes! Especially Sharon. Come back to TV!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2