Yung Joc: Proud to Be an American!

12/27/2007 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yung JocRapper Yung Joc is anxious to clear his name after being arrested at Cleveland Hopkins Airport on Sunday for carrying a concealed weapon -- but not so anxious that he wants to show up in court.

Joc, real name Jasiel Robinson, missed a court appearance on Wednesday, but released a statement through his lawyer that says, "I have the utmost respect for the laws of this country and would never deliberately commit an act that would jeopardize my freedom, my family, or my career. I've worked very hard to achieve my goals, and it's unfortunate that this current situation has garnered more attention than the many donations I've made and the charitable work I've done with various organizations."

He went on to say, "I'm proud to be a citizen of America, where we are taught to believe that every person is afforded the presumption of innocence. That being said, I have full respect for the judicial system and its due process. I look forward to resolving this situation and moving forward to a positive and prosperous 2008. Best wishes to you and your families in the New Year. Thank you."

He is due back in court on January 25. The felony charge he faces carries a possible sentence of up to 18 months.

Fred

Great, now we have people on here talking to themselves. WA and Jeff are definitely the same person (someone obviously with entirely too much hate and time on their hands). There, I said it. And now you're on here talking to yourself like a nut. Yours must be a very lonely life, lurking tmz everyday posting juvenile racist drivel. I pity you actually. Feel free to post another juvenile rebuttal. Best part is, I won't read it because unlike you, my life doesn't hinge on who I tick off in tmz. So just because I KNOW it will tick you off, I will not return to this thread to read your racist, juvenile, trying to sound educated (but know you're not) response.

Spurs

1st off you dumb ass people young joc is an entertainer so i doubt he PACKS HIS OWN BAGS. and 2nd lets be glad it was a rapper who made a mistake and not some lonely white kid in nebraska with a gun wanting to shoot the aitport up. you know how you do

Posted at 9:16AM on Dec 28th 2007 by Brooklyn B

Way too play the race card. A-hole.

jeff

WOW WA Racist changed his screen name to LOL. How original. If you had more going on in your life as you claim you would not have been on here at all. Get a clue! Let me guess you're a liberal!

Party 'till you die!

Nope, I'm #240, 6'2'' and I DO stand up to idiots and racist all the time! I'm not just some punk who walks away from a fight! I'm not the biggest baddest dude around, but people seriously fear me when I am pissed, especially people like you douches! I am the Klan's biggest fear! A white man who won't put up with their brand of crap! But beyond having whitish skin, I take great pride in being a human. Yup, I'm prejudiced! Prejudiced against A-holes, no matter what amount of melanin is in their skin!

White America

Here I am! It's me Jeff. Or wait am I WA. Jeff am I WA this time or is it you? Geez. But I gotta say I love this sequence:

"I won't read it because unlike you, my life doesn't hinge on who I tick off in tmz."

Immediately followed by:

"So just because I KNOW it will tick you off,"

LOLOLOLOLMFAO!!!!!!

Hoping you see the irony in that as you ball up in the fetal position in the corner and weep!

White America

"Nope, I'm #240, 6'2'' and I DO stand up to idiots and racist all the time!"

LOL, suuuuuuuuure you are. Cause nobody EVER lies about their appearance ion the internet!

White America

I kiss his family after he leaves every day. And I aint the only one! LOL

Party 'till you die!

Still the truth! You must be punks to fear me at 6'2''! Yup, I'm a wigger as I listen to Pantera! Walk on home BOY!!! But just like an ad hominem using punk to try to argue yet another, non valid point. Go to college and learn something like I did! 89 ASU Sundevil unlike your most likely to be a high school drop out ass!

jeff

Actually Duke University and I bet ASU is Alabama State University not Arizona State U. Git Er Done.

Boy still gotta press your 6'2 that tells us that your really probably 5'1 and as round as a pumpkin with short man disease. I am 6'1 and 225 but that does not guarentee I can beat everybody. I saw my 5'8 brother knock a 6'8 bouncer out with one bunch at a club when we were younger so your size means nothing.

Brooklyn B

1st off how the hell was my comments racist?
ALLLLLLL the BS i read on here when it comes to blacks and IM RACIST because i stated that white middle america lonely "i've been picked on" geeky ass kid wanna shoot up churches and schools then turn the gun on there punk ass self.
when it deals with white celebutants these comments are so light hearted, when its a black celeb or GOD FORBID a rapper you all show no respect. when pimp c died peoples on here didnt respect the fact that a man died everything was good one down x-amont to go. trey songs got ice thrown on him people on here wanna make it like "oh my goodness thoses people".

but again show me where i was racist?
and SPUR how did i pull the "race card"?

Party 'till you die!

At least I went to college and GRADUATED!!! You're still a racist, therefore you have backwoods, antiquated ideas! I bet the whole trailer park turned out when you graduated fro middle school- a first for your family!

WHAT?

What does his Lawyer's statement have to do with not being in court when he's scheduled?

Actions speak louder!!!

~No respect and full of poop!!

Merry Christmas

I'm supposed to believe that a rapper wrote that statement? Riiiiiiight. Where are the "yo's" and "yuz?"

pamala

WHITE PPL GETTING MAD BECAUSE BLACK PPL STEPING UP THERE GAME GETING MONEY AND FAME ITS EATING YOU UP INSIDE. CHILL WHITE AMERICA CHILL.

Party 'till you die!

It's all true! Gotta go to work now at the tour business that I run! I'll be happy to carry this on later! :-) Look for me, I won't hide!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments