Britney Hides Out ... in TMZ Parking Lot?

12/28/2007 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She thinks photog snapstorms are "scary" ... so what the hell was Britney Spears doing in TMZ's parking lot last night? Perhaps she just wanted to cut out the middleman!

Cameras caught the Britster down on P1 in our building last night, where she ditched paps by getting into an elevator with her assistant -- and never reappeared! She has magical powers now!

tRACY

40. #14, Do you have children? If you don't have the children, then it will be hard for you to understand until you have the children to understand the mother-child situation! If you have the children, then you are missing the point! Lately, Britney has been the only well- known pop star going and out to many different elevators almost everyday. I mean, many people go to the elevators about twice a day every day,not 15 places at one time by day by day or night by night. And, Finally to say, TMZ is not a place for the favorites. Learn to live with it and deal with it. I do that all the time by live with it and deal with it, even some people may don't agree with my opinions and I don't have the luxury time to blast off people over the opinions. On almost every websites say "leave the comments" or "Add your comments" it means any of kind comments, but would remove if it too obense or inapprioate comment. We are entitled to put any comments regarding what we think and you have the rights to say something, even though we may not agree with you! Hope you learn something from this.

Posted at 12:13PM on Dec 28th 2007 by Julie G.

Goodness sakes, Julie G. what the crap are you rambling on and on about?!? Learn something from this? Yes, we learned you're a babbling moron with no train of thought. Obense...what the heck does THAT word mean?!? Take your meds, girl.

Julie G.

#35 Allie Sims is in the process of launching her own singing career. Most recently, the brunette posted her cover version of the Les Miserables song “On My Own,” on her personal Web site. She is hoping to be one of most promising singer taken after her cousin,Britney. She annouced to that she hope to bring some materials to 2008 for people to hear the,according to Access Hollywood stated. That's probably is the why Alli has been busy doing all the time while parting from Britney these days, I guess.
Her mom, Lynne is estranged from Britney for time being.. Britney cut off on her the minute she learned that her mom has had became a budding talker to Kevin Federline, and everyone else around Kevin's and thinks she is using her to get her grandchildren away from her according to the intellienge news.com stated. According to other website I cannot remember of, "Britney just does not understand why her parents want to see her sons,their grandsons for some reasons", a close friend of Spears family quoted. Maybe we will know more about that as if there's more about it down the road. Right now, everything makes not sense, except know that Britney is just having her meltdown,a nut person. I need to go. My friend is here and dropping my boys home from their karate lessons. Good luck trying to figure out what is going on here.. Nothing special really here to my opinion, just a old same news- a sad one.

Julie G.

Hold that thought.. I am a not girl.. I am 44 years old mom with two boys and a bad speller. No reason to bash me with meds.. I felt that person # 14 is mad because there are not enough favorites toward Britney.. I don't like to argue with you, Tracy. I have to go now.

Malteselover

I'll bet she was looking for that pap that she likes.....

Rania

his fav brunette

wow julie g and britney is a bad mother........get over it. yeah, we know, britney doesnt handle things the same way YOU would....who cares. yea! you wrote a comment about britney spears on TMZ!!!! youre going to be FAMOUS!!!! maybe you could steal Lynn Spears book deal from her and tell us all how to be "perfect" mothers like you!!! whoopti-freakin-doo!!! you probley arent held under a microscope 24 hours a day......nobady wants to see yalls ugly asses anyway!!! :) shes worth millions.......you are both worth less than the piece of lint on the floor under my shoe.....combined. good luck with your guide to parenting!!!! and maybe you could write about "how to post a comment" too!!!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!!!!!!!

his fav brunette

thank you tracy!!!! :)

just wondering

..hahahahahaha...just popped on here for a peek...funny stuff with Julie G !!!!...kelli would have enjoyed that conversation!!!! hahahaha...out of town till Sun though!!!...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I check out TMZ every day for the sole purpose of finding out if Britney Spears is dead yet. Hmmm, not yet,
I'll check it out again tomorrow.

Tangie

Julie G is strange. Anyway, Brit seems to spend so much time changing her "hair"--everyday. Looks like more than once a day. A normal person would put that time and energy into getting her kids back. I love to see what this weirdo will do next. She is getting close to being a freak like Mikey Jackson. Just oblivious.

Ummmhmmm

54. she has reached a new low. for all you brit defenders who keep on blaming the paps for following her and you keep giving sympathy to her. this should be proof that she is indeed a media whore. she didn't even have to have the paps follow her. she's coming to the paps now. for once TMZ was not following her. and she should showed up basically at their door step begging for media attention.

Posted at 1:41PM on Dec 28th 2007 by keeping it real
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats funny is the Britney defenders still think she's getting a bad rap !!!Not to mention they hide behind their silly monikers ,I might have a little respect for them if they would reveal their real names ...that aint happening though !

DIANE T

Adon doesn’t work for TMZ. Why would she look for him there? It looks like she has an appointment in the building. Is the whole building occupied by TMZ? If it is, then she has a meeting with them. Maybe she’s signing an exclusive agreement with them … It appears that she is on the “outs” with X-17.

ANNA

What I want to onow is, where does she keep finding these so called "friends" that follow her around whereever she goes? Seems like there is a new "friend" every time I see her. I wouldn't be caught dead with Britney personally.

skater

This is her comeback y'all! She's coming back to have a PAP smear. Hey where's my L-O-V-E-R? My new man? He's not returning my call and I gave him lots of lovin'? I WANT SOME CARLS JR.!

Nadia

how rich is she? she needs to stop shopping at gas stations and invest in new clothes. she has worn that hoodie for like the last month straight!