Britney Hides Out ... in TMZ Parking Lot?

12/28/2007 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She thinks photog snapstorms are "scary" ... so what the hell was Britney Spears doing in TMZ's parking lot last night? Perhaps she just wanted to cut out the middleman!

Cameras caught the Britster down on P1 in our building last night, where she ditched paps by getting into an elevator with her assistant -- and never reappeared! She has magical powers now!

Ummmhmmm

55. Adon doesn’t work for TMZ. Why would she look for him there? It looks like she has an appointment in the building. Is the whole building occupied by TMZ? If it is, then she has a meeting with them. Maybe she’s signing an exclusive agreement with them … It appears that she is on the “outs” with X-17.

Posted at 1:49PM on Dec 28th 2007 by DIANE T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay ,lets say for arguements sake she DOES have an appointment in the building okay .If I were so afraid of the paps ,I for one would find out if the building I am going to is pap headquarters ,but I'm smarter than the average (Britney) bear ...lol

logan

this girl has turned into a joke to her ex-fans, her ex-husband, the paps, all forms of journalism and someday her sons. what a sad way to conduct your life.

ont

Who says Britney knows Adnan doesn't work at TMZ??? She's so self-absorbed and selfish, I doubt she asked him a single question about himself...including whether he is married or not.

W T F ?

She is way past pathetic. Her thought process (ha!) seems to be getting narrower and narrower. That's why she wears the same clothes all the time, doesn't practice basic grooming habits, does the same things over and over. You Twitards who defend her can't seem to defend those actions much less WHY THE HELL SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER BOYS!

Mommy2B83

Dayum what's up with her hair is she tryin to sport dreads? When she turns around you can see some blond sprigs sticking out. Girlfriend around the corner does a better weave than that and only charges 20 dollars. I'll hook you up with her number, Twitney.

billy bob

what a clown ass!

anonymous

Anon

Too funny! Pretty soon she'll be stalking the paps! It's me! Brit! I'm going to go to the bathroom! I'm going to shave my head!!! Here I am!!!! I'm going to do something craaaaaaazzzzzzy!!!!

Reality

Brit was picking up her pay check from Harvey.

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 2:40PM on Dec 28th 2007 by nonny
Amen to that nonny ,I bet she wouldnt of cared if he was married either !!!She has no morals ,ya know .

Ummmhmmm

66. Has anyone thought that "maybe" she went to tell what she thought of them fabricating stories...just a though....

Posted at 2:51PM on Dec 28th 2007 by joe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is a thought ,but I'm thinking NOT .

Ummmhmmm

69. Brit was picking up her pay check from Harvey.

Posted at 3:59PM on Dec 28th 2007 by reality
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats plausible ...

Jusst saying

This skank can't even change her own clothes or take care of herself, how could she be trusted to thake care of two little children??????

DIANE T

I also think this is why she tries to change her visitation days around all the time … she’s not on the same schedule as her sons.

Ummmhmmm

74. I think the reason she doesn’t change her clothes is that she doesn’t go to bed daily … (and of course I mean to sleep) … like the rest of us. One “day” for her could actually be two or more days.

Posted at 5:15PM on Dec 28th 2007 by DIANE T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used to tweek back in the day and I'd of never worn the same thing more than a day .But that was me ,I remember having to shower 3-4 times in a row too cause I couldnt get my hair just right ,lol .But your probally right ,in that kinda state you can have problems losing time not realizing how many days have gone by .You'd think her assistant ,Carla would be in charge of bath time for bonzo ,opps I mean Britney .