Britney Hides Out ... in TMZ Parking Lot?

12/28/2007 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She thinks photog snapstorms are "scary" ... so what the hell was Britney Spears doing in TMZ's parking lot last night? Perhaps she just wanted to cut out the middleman!

Cameras caught the Britster down on P1 in our building last night, where she ditched paps by getting into an elevator with her assistant -- and never reappeared! She has magical powers now!

Jack

YEAH....J .......THIS GUY LIKES HER.......HMMMM...........AND I WONDER WHY???? LMAO

just wondering

...HEY L...TRIED POSTING FOR THE 4TH TIME..HMMM...ANYWAYS...HE IS CUTE...HE SEEMS LIKE HE WOULD BE THRILLED TO PHOTOGRAPH HER ALL DAY LONG OR NITE LONG AND HE WOULD BE A GREAT STAY AT HOME DAD....SHE SHOULD FLIP THE WORLD OUT AND ASK KAPLAN TO PREPARE A PRE-NUP AND MARRY HIM!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

just wondering

...THEN SHE WOULD HAVE TWO GREAT STAY AT HOME DADDIES TO SUPPORT!

Jack

S.H.IT .................J I WOULD MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO...............DONT LET THE BF FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN AGAIN..............IF HE GOT WITH BRIT ALREADY...I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND...........SHE IS SOOO DIRTY LOOKING!!!!!

just wondering

.....WONDER WHEN SHE WILL START SHOWING HER REAL HAIR DOO...DOUBT IT WILL START A TREND LIKE POSH...BUT ALL THESE WIGS AND EXTENSIONS CAN'T BE GOOD FOR CIRCULATION OF NEW HAIR FOLLICLES!!! POOR THING...WHAT A MESS!!...GEESH...

Jack

SHE NEEDS TO WEAR A BRA TOO!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

just wondering

...HAHAHA...I STILL PASS THE PENCIL TEST!!! HAHAHA...AND WE ALL KNOWBY NOW I HAD A LITTER..

Jack

SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ...............HAHAHAHAHAHA

just wondering

HAHAHHA...NOTHING!!!...WHEN I LAY DOWN I AM FLAT AS A PANZEROTTI!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...NTO REALLY...BUT FUNNY EH??

Julie G.

Hello gals- Hope you all had a relaxing Christmas ????!!! I am happy to see less comments about Britney. I notice more people just blogging / chatting to each other on other subjects than Britney or speciality about her here and on X- 17. One chatter on X- 17, I met did a great job with boycott Brit for two days.-getting people to talk more less and less about Britney. Honestly, It is so damn boring about the subject of Britney! I just cannot understand how anyone want to talk constantly about Britney whenever Britney loves being photoraphed(spelling?) constantly and still refused to get the help. What is point to talk about it you know. Yeah, I am learning to deal with lack of wisdom people- it is kinda like a warm up practice for me to get ready for my boys when they becomes teenagers and reach their mighty rebellious stage as I was once. haha.

Julie G.

96# Lillie, It would be easier for Britney to have the implants of breasts and it would stay up high and not move around- up and down, if she choose not to wear the bra. I don't know what is being like to have the implants...

Julie G.

Gals-I hope I did not ruin your conversations among you gals by step in. Anyway it is past my bed time. I better be going. Take care gals. Hope you all sleep well tonight.

DIANE T

Hi all,

Just got back here. I did pass the pencil test when I was 26 ... but I was small breasted, too. Don't know why Brit's dropping. My question is: Where did she go? Very strange!!

DIANE T

Julie G,

We are all having trouble getting our posts through tonight. We are not ignoring you.

Johnny

No Harvey, she's under your desk!