Bumper Crop of Celebubumps

12/28/2007 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba went to the gym yesterday, and it looks like her little Cash bundle is coming right along.

Jess was in West Hollywood doing her exercise -- on the same day she announced her formal engagement to the luckiest man on the periphery of show business, Cash Warren.

There will soon be babies from Halle Berry, Nicole Richie, Jamie Lynn Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Sierra, Melissa Joan Hart, Julianna Margulies, Lily Allen, Cate Blanchett and Soleil Moon Frye, ensuring a large crop of club-hopping celebuspawn for TMZ in 2029!

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

Alba - "I yearn for a normal life. One in which we could walk hand in hand with our bastard love child, and not worry about the ills of fame. Lets ponder what life would be like, without Hollywood, and the paparazzi"

Both - "Holy Christ, that would suck!"

Cash - "God damn life is great. Just think, in 7 months US weekly will be paying us 1 million for exclusive photo's. In 8 months I'll be banging some new, fresh, Hollywood wannabe. In 9 months you'll will be yesterday's news. Hey at least I had you in your prime."

equal opportunity offender

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT HOOLIGAN IS ABOUT TO MUG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTOT

31. Alba - "I love that everyone can look past my looks, and see that I'm one of the decades greatest actresses". Cash - "I know what you mean. My success is directly attributed to my cunning business sense, and not just about who I knock up!"

Both - "Holy Christ, that would suck!"

Posted at 4:58PM on Dec 28th 2007 by walker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WAS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY ?

I FORGOT TO LAUGH

MB

Is this guy black, white or mixed? Hard to tell.

Regardless, seems like another Kevin Federline trying to knock up a rich girl so he can share custody and live off child support for 18 years!

You're an idiot.

Michelle, the guy behind her is not Cash Warren (her "babydaddy") All mixed people don't look alike. What does it matter what Cash is anyway. Everyone is mixed if you go back far enough. So stupid.

shazam

what is the big deal about her? I see plenty of stars more attractive than her & she looks like crap without makeup

ButterflyMami

Who is the guy behind her? I know that is not Cash. But I really want to get to know this guy......any info???

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

++++ And why in the **** is she so sour? It would be a beautiful thing if she woke up one morning as a cashier at Wal-Mart. No health insurance, 4 screaming kids to feed and no baby daddy in sight. THEN she would earn the right to that puss she sports 24/7. Ungratful ****.

Jessica Alba quotes:

“I hope that my recent work will help producers get past my hotness.”
“The paps? I could give two ***** about them.”
“I don’t know why people are so obsessed with my ass.”
“I have curves, I can’t help it. My aunts are fat.”

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

She is a B!tCh! SAw her @ venice beach, my friend is, I mean WAS a huge fan and said hi to the *****, and she rolled her eyes and told everyone “Dont you have someone else to follow like Lindsay Lohan?!?” So backin up my friend… I told her “FKC U B!tCH!”

razzy

Sure hope J-HO has a boy(s). I am afraid if she has girl(s) they will wind up just as slutty & no talented as she is. What a no talent to demand so much press time....what a waste of ink. Only thing I hope is that JHo retires after she gives birth, but I have a feeling her huge ego won't let her.

SAA

You call that a baby bump? Hilarious. Your standards are so messed up in LA. She looks like she had a big lunch. And that's on camera, which means in real life, there's no bump.

Guycegyrl

I went to college with the guy in the pic with her. He's not mixed his is 100% black. Not all light skinned people are mixed people, get over it. Very nice guy. He played in I wanna be like Mike as Henderson. Lovely bod too. Up and coming actor. Look out for him

Stephanie

That's what i wanna know...Who is that sexy man next to her? ;) Mm..Hmm

Stephanie

That's what I wanna know...Who is the sexy man next to her? Mmm Hmm ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3