Fergie's Multi-Carat Lady Lump

12/28/2007 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ broke the news that Fergie and Josh Duhamel are engaged -- and now we've spotted more diamond-studded evidence! Nice rock!

La Galicious One was in Beverly Hills yesterday, supposedly house shopping -- she'll need a place to keep that "Las Vegas" hottie.

Big Bling Rings

Connie Andrews

Congratulations to the happy couple! Is the size of the stone or the type of setting THAT important to warrant such critical remarks? As plain as the ring appears to be, it probably is worth a fortune and even if it ISN'T, it's the meaning behind the giving of the ring that is important. Maybe Josh and Fergie aren't interested in flaunting a huge, gawdy ring to photographers; maybe it's really not important to her what the price of the ring was; maybe, as with most young ladies who become engaged, it's the fact that the man she loves and wants to spend their life with gave her an outward token of his love. And the bottom line is that the size of the stone or the kind of setting it's in is surely not going to assure the couple of a long and happy life together but what WILL is the amount of love and committment in their hearts. My mother never even had an engagement ring and it never bothered her because she knew that she had my dad's unending love and devotion and that endured for the fifty years they were blessed with.

Kathy

Do I detect some jealous people on here?

VOSTONO

FIRST OF ALL, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND HE IS A NICE MAN. YOU BUNCH OF JEALOUS PEOPLE....MOST OF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A STONE THAT BIG. SHE IS NOT UGLY....YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS AND CAN'T KNOCK HER BODY IN THE LEAST BIT...SO YOU GO FOR THE FACE....BUT YOUR COMMENTS ARE UNFOUNDED....I HOPE FERGIE IS READING THIS.....FERGIE...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU KNOW THESE VENOM-FILLED PEOPLE JUST ENVY YOU.

Lisa

I think it's a beautiful ring, even if I don't really care for her music. I wish them much happiness...

Sassy

If you all cant stand her so much, why waste your time typing about her? Hate consumes your life....get on with it

John

Hey, I am a guy and think Josh is a great actor on Vegas. I love the show. I really think that he could do alot better than Fergie.
She ain't ugly or drab, but, Josh should be with someone awesome like Jessica Biel or a model. Just my thoughts.

Check out raregolfpictures.com

John

Hey, I am a guy and think Josh is a great actor on Vegas. I love the
show. I really think that he could do alot better than Fergie.
She ain't ugly or drab, but, Josh should be with someone awesome like
Jessica Biel or a model. Just my thoughts.

Check out raregolfpictures.com

Pepper

You people are really mean. I've seen her on several talk shows and she is so sweet and nice. She is wonderful to her fans. You are a bunch of haters. She has turned her life around and I am sure it wasn't easy. Josh is hot. He obviously sees that she is a great person. Looks and a big fancy ring are not what is important. Just because someone has the money, doean't mean they have to get a 50 ct diamond ring. What is important is that they love each other. Some of you people have made some really stupid, incensitive and immature comments. You need to grow up.

Shannon in Texas

He'll cheat on her (already is I've read). She looks like she's 45+ yrs. old (and rode hard!) and when he dumps her she'll go back to Meth.

Marcus

ya think Will.I.Am rode that?

carla

is that it??? you would think the cheap ugly bastard would get her a nice ring!!! she's ugly as hell anyway...just like the ring..

Congratulations

She probably chose the ring herself. It's pretty - the oval east-west setting is lovely, the stone looks like it has great color, cut
and clarity, is at least 1.5 carats, and probably came in a blue box. Not cheap. I don't listen to her music, but I'm happy for her.
She overcame her drug addiction, works hard for her success and has found a nice guy. She seems like a good person;
that's why Josh is marrying her and not any of the jealous, unhappy trolls pissing all over her good fortune on this board.

Tina

You people are pathetic! They are a happy couple and the ring is beautiful! So some of you say solitaires are ugly. Maybe that's what she likes. People like solitaires. Too many stones can be gaudy. Not to mention, depending on the clarity of the stone, it is more than likely a very expensive one and again, perhaps that's what she wanted. I mean, hello.....when she's dancing around on stage, I'm sure she doesn't want her hand dragging the ground! Now, all you peple so anxious to pass judgment, take hold of your own lives - or better yet, get a life! Congrats Fergie and Josh. May you have years of happiness!!!

Suzi

Congrat's you two.
I wish you nothing but love, laughter, friendship, and of couse family , wink wink !!
Come to FARGO OR DETROIT LAKES, I would love to buy you both a drink.. LOVE IS WONDERFUL !!
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH !
Suzi

MizGayl

As usual, so many here trashing the trashee of the day with absolutely no real knowledge of that person or their lives. Weird.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments