Brangelina Shopping for Tots

12/29/2007 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went shopping in New Orleans on Friday, stopping off at Pippen Lane to pick up some clothes for the little ones.
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
"Gee Brad, I got something for Maddox, Zahara and Pax. Am I forgetting someone?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wewearshort-shorts

Ok, I'm not a hater on this couple or anything but I would just like to know how in the world Angelina can tell what she's looking at with those big 'ol sunglasses on? What is with these celebrities wearing these damn things inside stores? As if people can't tell who they are or something.

rudewaitress

Got any kids you wanna sell me...??

Tristania

Why do you have to be so snide about everything? Couldn't you just say Brad and Angie were shopping for the kids, and quit there? You come across as a pack of teenagers trying to outmouth each other.

Lara

What a stupid comment! How does TMZ know which children Brad and Angelina are shopping for? Always got to get that catty quip in when people are doing innocent everyday things.

Me myself and I

I always wondered too why they dont bring their beautiful WHITE American girl around with them like the other 3 kids. Whats up with that ??

chichimarie

i think Angelina killed Shiloh....then ate her.

Melissa

Could not agree more. I'm glad other people feel the same way. It's time for her to adopt another 3rd world orphan.

Tangie

No wonder everybody hates TMZ. The writers are as stupid as most of the idiots commenting here. Angelina Jolie gives millions of her own money to charities. I'm sure she loves all her children equally. Too bad she chose to become an actress and have her life scrutinized this way.

Indie

"i think Angelina killed Shiloh....then ate her." bwahaha -- that's funny!!! OR, maybe she's like the "good china" --- they only bring her out for SPECIAL OCCASIONS! :)

Alex

OMG get a life losers

why?

I love this couple, and what they do for those less fortunate. They are very honorable people.

JolieIsFake

SURELY BY NOW THEY'VE BOUGHT SHILOH A NEW CAGE TO LIVE IN DOWN IN THE BASEMENT. DO THESE DUMBASSES ALERT AND PAPZ ABOUT EVERY MOVE OR WHAT??? SICKENING. WISH THEY'D FINALLY JUST GO AWAY FOR GOOD. SHE'S A WHORE AND HE'S A TOTAL IDIOT.

JolieIsFake

Alex

yeah TMZ they are forgetting you idiots, guys try to be funny or cut but it is not working

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ