Britney Spears -- Like a Virgin

12/29/2007 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and her usual bevy of photogs moseyed over to the Virgin Megastore on Sunset Blvd. last night -- and grabbed a bag full of discounted merch from the soon-to-be-defunct music emporium. Them CDs are on sale, y'all!

The deviant diva kept the drama to a minimum -- but even a trip to a CD store can be chaotic when you're the queen of pop crazazyness. Virgin announced they will be closing the landmark store next month, when it will be back to Target for Brit Brit.

Kat

First.

Tangie

The world is a worse place with her in it.

roughdaddy

no more crotch shot? this is getting dull!!!

Lenn K.

Does Britney even have kids anymore? We know she doesn't have a music career.

Vivi

I find it interesting that TMZ can post this garbage but hasn't posted anything about the Raz-B/Chris Stokes which has to do with child molestation and sexual abuse and not something as stupid and ridiculous as Britney going out to the store. Celebrity gossip is pretty unimportant compared to all the stuff going on in the world but this is a gossip website, there is actually something pretty scandalous and crazy going on and it's regarding celebrities and they don't post it and instead post some stupid pics of Britney? C'mon now!

Jessica

I love Britney, in my world she is the queen and we have dance battles all the time and she wins all of them. ha anyways I hope she gets her act together cause obviously she has the attention of everyone, now all she has to do is do something amazing and she will be back on top again.

Bradblowsgeorge

She has been keeping a low profile in the last few days. Time to shop, shop, shop now. Was she driving the getaway car? She looks soooo bad, but at least she lost the hoodie she had worn for the last month. I heard she is going to rehab in Utah, and needed to stock up on some tunes for those long loney nights in the outback. Lindsay texted her with advice on how to tolerate the lonliness, and get off the coke, and meth. Screw everything that walks by wearing pants. Okay, I feel better now, had me some Brit bashing....................

Jamie

I have to keep my cd sales up some how!

No she didn't......

And this is news beeecause?
Harvey, I am all into finding out the craziness that is the train wreck of all train wrecks, but this is just silly.
Please avoid doing this in the future.

cheddar

sad, but her only friends are the paps---

Melissa

I wish this chick would pull an Anna Nicole and die.

K

lol this woman is funny as hell...
"y'all im gonna faint"

how can u not love her, honestly?

superfish

A bag full of "merch"? She appears to have (maybe) ONE CD?

marie

does she ever wear a bra anymore????????

SanityLost

This is not news and I personally have no use for the-chick-that-used-to-be. Everything about her is totally down the drain and even her music is doctored up so that it sounds decent. Nothing she does makes any sense and the more ya'll reoprt on her the more jacked up she is gonna get. I am all for everyone leaving her alone for a week or two and seeing what happens to. It's not like any of us would miss out on anything important actually happening to her.
She really needs to take care of those meth sores around her mouth. Yucky!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments