« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe: Most Valuable Pop

12/29/2007 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In between beating the Phoenix Suns on Christmas and the Utah Jazz last night, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant took his young daughter Gianna to see Disney On Ice in Anaheim, Calif.
Kobe Bryant
Kobe is second in the NBA scoring right now, but he sure scored points with his daughter on this one.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Poetical

Eventhough he is busy it is good to see him taking the time instead of having his help do it. :)

Lenn K.

It's not the white girls, it's any woman that's not your wife!!

Bigmama

GOOD LOOK KOBE, im glad you are a good father!! and a good Husband..... keep up the good Work!

Creeder

I love the guy on the right with the big smile on his face keeping the paps and fans at bay. They're nothing if not courteous in Anaheim.

OhReally!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Some of you people need to learn proper English. I know your past life, as deprived sprits, have made this impossible, but you need to work on it.

BETTYEJ

Kobe, with all that money you are making and your sorry ass white wife sitting on her behind, please hire someone to comb your daughter's hair! You know whitie don't have a clue!

dave

Bettyej, you have no clue, Kobe's wife is latina, not white...fool.

roughdaddy

you can duplicate my name all you want,,,obviously what i said something that stings,,,dont it,,,bottom line is , youll always get on blogs and be anonymous,,,but as soon as you see a black dude on the streets who can kick your ass. youll have your head down, like the bitch that you are!!!!!!!!!

Joe

I love to share this website with my white friends who don't believe racism doesn't exist. I take the comments all with a grain of salt, because one thing I've learned is that white people will act one way in your face but act totally different behind your back. I bet all the ones on here making the comments are geeks that are soon to shoot up their high schools because no one loves them.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Joe ; I am truly sorry and ashamed of these WHITES , Actually there are no WHITE peoples , mostly beige and variations of pink and some are tan; this one time i took out my paint color fan and discovered i am , "Barely Pink" lol . Being the genius on the block i thought wouldn't it be a beautiful world if we could just take out a paint color fan , maybe you'd be, " COLA" ,

Racism is alive and thriving sadly ; we all have em' and we all need to do more to love each other . Didn't mean to go into all that , just when i read your post ; it made me sad; JOe there are a lot of "PINKS" that aren't that way . Really.

roughdaddy

yep confirming what i said,,,,youre a little punk behind the pc,,,wonder how many time your head been stump on!!!!

roughdaddy

there you go!!!! keep it coming, im flattered youre waisting all this energy on me!!!!

fanofbuddy

Wow! That security guard is hot!!!

Jampa

Okay since when did this become a racial issue. This is a picture of Kobe and his daughter looking at toys. Where did the racial part come into play. Get a life people. Way to go security, great picture....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments