Kidman Preggers? Urban Myth!

12/30/2007 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Put away the rattles and teething rings -- Nicole Kidman is denying pregnancy rumors! Kidman's Australian publicist has kiboshed the reports, saying it was a rumor made up over the "silly season." Doesn't she know silly is always in season?!
Nicole and Keith
Nicole's rep tells news.com.au, "She's in Australia making a film and her family are in Australia. She's happily ensconced away somewhere having a few days break. It's the silly season. As far as we're concerned, it's another rumour out of London."

A Daily Mail report claiming Kidman was expecting had widely circulated. Apparently, the only thing she should be expecting is a retraction!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

yeah yeah yeah

If she would stop marrying GAY men she might have a chance! She makes a career out of being a beard! Ask Kenny Chesney, he and Keith are long time "buddies"!

Seriously

Could this be the reason Nicole refuses to concieve? I mean, why should she, why should any of us anymore? Read'm and weep?

Dobre

I can see TMZ brought out all the Nicole haters. Nicole is beautiful and classy. Typical TMZ and haters spewing their usual venom.

Gia

I wish Nicole only the best. After spending over 10 years with the controlling, humorless, whacked out $cientologist Cruise she DESERVES it.

800 pound gorilla fart

WOW ! just try and make a sexy remark .. OH NO !! But let us put Dane Cook up there !!! And lets us here at TMZ print stuff that is just derogatory ... Oh thats' right ...TMZ makes up the news so it has no standards .... I forgot ,,,,sorry !!!

jackschitt

Mimi and Tom didn't have sex, because Tom is gay. Nicole and Tom didn't have sex, because Tom is gay. Katie got knocked up by someone else (sorry, Tom is gay), but they both thought it would be get good for their careers, so they played it out. Remember Rock Hudson and his 'marriage'?

BTW, Nicole looks like an ugly transvestite in this picture.

Oh Canada

Poor Nicole, first married to a homosexual now an addict. She sure can pick 'em, for all her appearance of poise and confidence, Ms.Kidman has some serious self-esteem issues. You don't make such bad choices if you're grounded and have a good head on your shoulders.
Tommy boy was married to Mimi Rogers years and didn't have children; once they divorced Mimi remarried and gave birth to a few kids. Apparently Tom and Nicole couldn't reproduce so they adopted. Now we're to believe (if we care) that Tom is no longer shooting blanks and has "sired" a child with Katie Holmes. Suri is a lovely child, and she looks very much like her mother. I don't know if she looks like her biological father, because we've never seen him.

I'm sure Tom and Katie will present a united front and the "union" will last a long time or forever, and Katie will have more children (probably by the same sperm donor). That's how it works when you make a deal with the devil.

free ipod classic

if he's smart, he won't knock her up. wouldn't want to ruin the oven by putting a bun in it

UGGGHHHH

Nicole, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some sun!!! It really hurts my eyes to look at you!!!

someone

I love Nicole, she is classy and beautiful (altho I did like her red hair much better) I hope she has everything she hopes for, including a child, if thats what she wants..Keith seems to love her and she seems to love him..I don't think he is gay, why would anyone think that? I also don't think that Tom is gay, no proof of that at all..he is extremelu weird tho.

cricket

Thank God Poor Keith would be tied to her forever.This way when they divorce she won't be able to jerk him around about custody and visitation rights.,I didn't know wax figures could get pregnant anyway.

aussie girl

guess its nto a rumour anymore lol ggood for them to wait till they were ready to announce it

angie

I wish the best for nicole and keith........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5