Paris and K-Fed -- Shots in Sin City?

12/31/2007 9:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline and Paris Hilton are causing trouble -- together.

The Fed-Ex and the newly-paupered Paris were spotted, reports People, in Las Vegas, doing tequila shots and, according to one snitch, hanging out late-night in Paris' room. The two were in Sin City, preparing to host separate New Year's Eve parties -- Paris is at LAX, Fed at Tangerine -- but they were at LAX and Pure this weekend.

Wait 'til Brit hears about this.

L.C. Heating Up Again with Stephen Colletti?

Lauren Conrad could be rekindling her romance with Stephen Colletti, her ex from "Laguna Beach" era, if their hook-up Saturday night is any indication.

Conrad and Colletti were spotted, says Us, at L.A.'s Central, staying "close to each other all night, flirting and chatting." According to the mag's witness, Stephen actually carried L.C. to the dance floor, and then the pair made out at the bar.

Looks like there could be a full "Laguna Beach" reunion on next season's "The Hills," with Kristin Cavallari returning as well.

Party Favors: Happy New Year Mindy McCready! ... Jen Garner – Best West Virginian ... Golden Globes to Go Ahead as Planned

Mindy McCready is a free woman -- the country singer was released from jail after serving time for violating her probation following her 2004 arrest on drug charges. ... Jennifer Garner was honored by her hometown paper as the West Virginian of the Year -- of course, she was actually born in Texas, but moved to the Mountain State when she was 4 years old. ... The Golden Globes will go on as planned, despite the WGA strike.

Lenn K.

Well Nicole, the world was fooled again. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

coolv

Cool music vid. :P

Delswife

Paris & K-Fed?? Bawhahha!

roughdaddy

why not? good for K-fed!!! run through her like youre late for an apointment!!!!

Joe

i click on the link to read about nicole--and no where on here is a story about Nicole-who runs this site anyways-!!!

fsu1984

Where exactly are the children? Father of the Year my ass. Perhaps Nannies of the Year - thats who's raising those kids.

B

SO WHILE KFED IS OUT PARTYING and acting like an ass, why isn't anyone telling the judge and BRITNEY'S LAWYER. The standard should be the same for BOTH parents and WHO IS TAKING CARE OF THOSE BOYS WHILE HE IS OUT ALL OF THE TIME???

two cents

Paris and K-fed?? I love it!!

If that doesn't send Britney off of the deep end, I don't know what will. Wouldn't Paris be the perfect mommy for Brit's kids?? Then her and Nicole can do 'mommy' things together. How exciting!

I hope they run away and get married in Vegas, Baby! I would see my soul to the devil to see Britney's reaction. LOLOLOLOL!!!

Spurs

Posted at 10:22AM on Dec 31st 2007 by DNA

Where did it say that he was out ALL OF THE TIME? I am going to assume that you do not have kids, because, if you did, you would realize that even the best parents in the world need some time now and then to themselves, away from the kids. He may be an idiot, but at least he shows that he actually wants the kids, which is more than I can say for S--tney.

c arndt

Paris and K Fed deserve each other. Can you say UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs

K-fed and Parisite, now there's a match made in heaven, or perhaps, in this case, hell. Haaaaa, they deserve each other. Nice to see Parisite finally found someone that deserves her. The only pair that would look better would be Chris (no really, I am gay) Chrotchless and Rosie-o-(my mouth really is my second biggest hole) retard. LOL.

Tangie

I just wanna shake Lauren for her bad choices. She is the unluckiest girl when it comes to love. She keeps dating jerks. Then again, she is one of the most boringest people I have seen.

Jizy

I wish I could date Paris, think she'd give me some free passes for a few nights in a Hilton?

Seriously

Paris is a lent-lickin leach lover.

Stephen and Lauren are just practicing their "parts".

Maybe Mindy will walk the straight and narrow now, and quit beatin' her momma up, and stealing prescription narcs.

Car

Maybe Brit's having Paris dig up some dirt on K-Fed for the custody battle.... I mean, he sure parties a lot, and who know what else he does at these clubs.....wait, I think I'm overestimating Britney's intelligence here.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments