« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Nails the Record, then Gisele

12/31/2007 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who cares about making football history -- when off the field you're scoring with Gisele Bundchen?!

Cameras caught Patriots quarterback-turned-New England hero Tom Brady out with his super hot, supermodel girlfriend for a victory dinner in New York last night.

Brady was in the Apple this weekend for the Patriots' final game of the year -- ending the season with a perfect 16-0 record.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Susan

Bonnito, the Village Idiot

You are the last one who should comment on anyone's English. I have a Masters degree from one of the best colleges in America and I will be damned if I will allow an illegal, Brazilian immigrant like you to criticize my writing. I'll admit I made a few typographical errors, but other than that my blog was very well written. If it wasn't, you would not be so angry. I have seen your indecipherable comments on almost every website I visit. I have never retorted to any of your comments because you are so beneath me and every other blogger who posts an opinion. This time I will.

Here are my New Year's resolutions for you:

1. Get a GED- although this would be probably be a big stretch.

2. Get an original thought and write about it in a clear and concise manner instead of verbally abusing everyone who disagrees with you --- This too would probably be a big stretch for you.

3. Get some common sense -- With all of the blogging you do, by now you should have learned how to write grammatically correct sentences. Or as i suspect, this is beyond your learning curve. Oh well, don't give up; you can try again in 2009!!!

4. Get a Green Card -- Oh that's right! You can't because you don't know any American citizens who would give you a character reference or proof that you have a job.

5, Get a job and get off the blog -- If you're lucky, I understand McDonald's is looking for janitorial workers. Stop by one in your neighborhood and fill out an application. Bring someone who has basic, English writing skills to help you with your name and the grade at which you dropped out of grammar school.

Last but not least, GET A LIFE.

FYI ---- If the government can tap our phones, they can also hack our computers. You never know when someone will find out your illegal alien status and kick your sorry behind back to Brazil!!!!

This comment is my holiday gift to everyone on this blog. Please feel free to use anything I have written if you need to reply to any of Bonitto's future comments.

Susan

Bonitto:

In one blog you doubt my intelligence. In the one above it, you acknowlede that I'm right. Stop contradicting yourself. This is an indication you do not know what you are talking about. Also, if Tom Brady's mistake was sleeping with Bridget Moynahan, why tell me? I am not his social secretary. You have a big mouth, tell him yourself!

StarrStruck

Are you cazy, she is not ugly at all, otherwise she would'nt be Victorias'Angel for so long, but I do agree that Adriana Lima is a lot hotter, OMG...

StarrStruck

Bunch of jealous!!! They are are adrable and successfull

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

Yeah all right, if you don't like Gisele, there's a bunch of international tops to choose from: Adriana Lima, Raica, Daniela Cicarelli, Alessandra Ambrosio, Isabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana,Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmerman, Ana Beatriz Barros and so on, blame it on Brazil, paul..

Rachae;

When will see a picture of Tom with his Baby???????

Carrie

sucks to be jealous. jealous cuz NE has the best team in football (and baseball!), jealous cuz Brady is extremely good looking...and cuz hes got a good looking girl. half you idiots are probably losers who dont have a gf or bf. so stop hatin on the best QB!

on the other hand, how many superbowls have the patriots won in the past, hm,, 5 years? they may have TRIED cheating, but like someone said, they never saw the tape, so how is that cheating? please explain that to me and everyother Pats fan. so on that note, Patriots are a way better team than your team, so get over it!

GO PATS!

Speak OUT

Carrie is an idiot! The Indianapolis Colts are the best team ever definitley with the best quarter back in recent history and it can't be argued that they have the classiest and most professional coach in the NFL, unlilke LYING, CHEATING, AND NASTY RUDE BILL BELICHICK! I would rather see any other team in the NFL win besides the patriots. Also glad to see that cast on BRADY"S leg!

GO GIANTS!!!

Chuck

I cannot believe how JEALOUS people are......Tom Brady is great....in almost everything he does......and i recon jealousy and envy come with that. Who cares about the negatives Tom....you are gonna laugh all the way to the Super Bowl and the bank!

Jeanne

I think Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen look fantastic together! They are both beautiful people! Inside and out! I'm so sick and tired of all the idots out there bashing them! Let go of your jealousy people!! Seriously! They make a georgous couple!!! And another thing....Patriots are number one because they worked hard at winning and have proven so far to be the best!! Idot people out there that call them cheaters are stupid because they know you can't win 18 friggin games and be a cheater!!! Grow up and face the fact that your team didn't make it this year and deal with it!!! My Gosh! What the heck is wrong with everyone!? They hate to see people happy or what? I hope the New England Patriots go all the way and win the Superbowl!!! Go Patriots! Whoot! Whoot!!!

Carrie

Aslhey, you're a moron! how good of a qb the colts have when he doesnt even wear his team emblem for commercials cuz he wants the money to himself and doesnt wanna sahre wit his "team." And if they were the best team, they'd be going to the superbowl...but im pretty sure they arent so that means the pats are. =)

and sorry that billy is a genius and has the best team in HISTORY. stop hatin and move on wit your lives.

Go Pats!