« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wanna Get a Piece of Michael Vick's Doghouse?

12/31/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now here's a listing that's going to burn up the market -- the house where Michael Vick let dogs kill each other for amusement -- is up for sale for a cool $1.1 million. Arf!

The infamous dog house didn't sell during a recent auction -- shocking, we know -- so developer Wilbur Ray Todd, Jr. has put it on the market. The spread, in case you were wondering, is a 15-acre compound with five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, two fireplaces, cathedral ceilings -- and no doghouses of any kind! If they can't sell it, maybe they can leash it.

Mr. Ed beware: The listing notes that the property allows horses.

Vick's home these days is a prison cell in Warsaw, Va., where he's serving a 23-month sentence for dogfighting conspiracy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

callmeAL

i don't want a piece of this guy's house...i want a piece of this jerk's head....the smaller the pieces the better......

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i think that they should donate the house to a disabled marine that has served in iraq...

Ruth

To Itsonlyadog. I am amazed how people can say this. They feel the pain you do, they are loyal. I can't believe people.
I will never trust anyone that cannot be kind to the least of us. If you cannot feel sympathy for an innocent tortured animal, then I don't think you can feel sympathy for anyone but yourself. God gave made us stewards of the animals, but that does not mean they should be treated cruelly or tortured for mans amusement. Anyone that can condone the torture of a dog would condone torture of anyone. I am so disappointed in Michael Vick. I do hope he sees the error of his ways. He does deserve another chance, but first he has to see that what he did was absolutely wrong.

Clyde J. Haddock

Vick's house is for the dogs. Anyone who buys it should burn it down. You got the money, buy the house and be sure you live in it along with the dead dogs buried everywhere. I don't know of anyone who would give a penny for the house if they had to live in it where Vick and his gangsters must have put on a pretty nasty show in all the room. God help the sad nut who bought the house hoping he could make a couple hundred thousand in selling it. It's just a dog house now and a lonely one at that.

beefcake

Nobody wants his things

Alexis

I would PROUDLY buy it. And sleep comfy every night too.

staceyflnative

that house is a bad omen , if he was REALLY SORRY he would donate that home to the animal society so they can sell it or knock it down and fence in the property and put a pond and make it a Pet Cemetary with benches......he is a poor excuse for a human being ....he is a HUMAN STAIN........MAY HIS DEATH BE 10 FOLD FOR WHAT HE DONE TO GODS CREATIONS.

vikki

P A S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burn it to the ground! build an animal shelter! thankyou and have a Safe and Happy New Year , People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debster

I live not far from where this home is located and it is a fabulous piece of property. Rather than let the place rest with its own bad Karma thanks to Vick, a happy, loving family who will bring life and joy to the place needs to snap it up. It's a real steal at the listed price...if you knew the area and the house itself, it's definitely comparable to something in the 12-15 Mil range in LA. Once the real estate market comes back up, it's going to be worth quite a bit more.

lanette

23 months for Dogs.

damn

Alan

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO TREAT HIM IN PRISON? DOGGIE STYLE?????

gibby

WTF!!!! Black people should not own dogs???!!!!???? What type of crap is that to say? I am black I own a dog and I've had my dog for years!!!! NOW, because Mike Vick has went out and did a very terrible thing to some dogs...Ican't own one now??? You sound silly!!! The only thing that should happen to Mike after he serves his DEBT TO SOCIETY is he should not be able to own a animal. Biker you need to shut up! my dog is 8yrs and still going,so all black people are not bad to dogs! It's a shame that people group everybody that is black into one because one of the celeberties did something bad, If I were to think like 'Biker" then I would think that white people should not have kids because of Britney Spears!!! But I don't think that, the truth is these celeberties are people who make mistakes, he apologized, he turned himself in, he is doing time. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

Kris

They need to let the dogs loose on him. What a waste of a "human being"

KRISTI THE LAWYER

NO I DO NOT WANT A PIECE OF HIS HOUSE. APPARENTLY NO ONE ELSE WANTS A PIECE OF HIS HOUSE EITHER

gibby

WTF!!!! Black people should not own dogs???!!!!???? What type of crap os that to say? I am black I own a dog and I've had my dog for years!!!! And because Mike Vick has went out and did a very terrible thing to some dogs...Ican't own one now??? You sound silly