Brit Was a No Show at Her Depo

1/2/2008 9:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' deposition was scheduled today and she didn't show -- again!

If we're counting correctly, this is the fifth time her scheduled deposition in the custody case didn't happen. Last month, Britney claimed she was too ill to sit for her depo, yet TMZ caught her out partying that same night.

Sources say the fact that she didn't show for the depo was a factor in her lawyers' decision to file papers today asking to withdraw as counsel, but it was only one of many reasons. As one connected source put it, "Her whole life has become insane and it's impossible for anyone to get through to her."

LOL

For Team Kevin who wrote: 'If you ask me I'd say Britney got what she asked for ,It was SHE who asked Kevin to marry her not once but twice .There is a thing called BIRTH CONTROL she could have used but choose not to .She could have been an ADULT ,and asked Kevin face to face for a divorce yet she choose to do it via TEXT message .Britney has made many choices that have affected her negativly and I'm sure she'll continue to do so until she is helped ,but that is 1 choice only she can make .She is NOT adult enough to make it though and I'm sure never will be .
Britney should be kissing the ground Kevin walks on for not treating the boys like they belong to someone else ,(like she does) and in the very least if she cant be there mentally for the boys- she should monitarilly(?) provide for their upbringing .
I find it odd also Yucko -that people see nothing wrong with spousal support when its the woman asking yet if a man asks for it its wrong ?WTF ?

Posted at 11:49AM on Jan 3rd 2008 by Team Kevin !!!'

----------

I have to agree with what you've written - too many times it's all one-sides by women but lookout! if the petitioner is male and the higher wage earner is female - then he's a leech (and worse!) but somehow gold diggers like ANS are righteous.

Nauseating.

I too am on 'Team Kevin' - and I find it disgusting that females still cheer for that drinking, drugging, crotch-flashing head case.

LOL

For Chris in Texas - let's try this again:

For Chris in Texas - no problem! :)

I learn from people like you who can quote law in their State (or country) - so the clarification and education is good for me too.

As for Texas being an 'anomaly', would it help you feel better about that wonderful State you're living in if I were to say that all States are 'anomalies' in so far as each State has their own version of what amounts to the same law as derived from the English Common Law that our Forefathers brought over when they immigrated from England all those years ago?

One 'foundational' law in England (then known as Great Britain and the United Kingdom), but the differing countries such as Ireland, Scotland, the U.S, Canada, Australia and NZ etc had put their own 'stamps' of jurisprudence in their own sovereign countries, territories and States

LOL

'332. Yucko, You act like it takes brains to go to law school or something. hee hee

Posted at 12:34PM on Jan 3rd 2008 by Chubba love'

Nah. Anyone can go to law school - look at all the politicians who are lawyers and how badly things got messed up! LOL!!

LOL

'335. Yucko, I think you are cool. Thanks for your experent input. I like to read posts from people with brains and something meaningful to contribute. Not just toddler hate mongers.

Posted at 12:47PM on Jan 3rd 2008 by mouse trap'

Thank you! :) You've made my day! :) (no sarcasm)

CA Mom

I paid allimony and I had the kids. For 3 years no doubt. I held a huge party when my ex got re-married! Not always the man that pays.

Kat

I can't help it if I am an illiterate moron who is incapable of being articulate. No wonder the educational system is in tatters in Texas. lol

Kat

Maybe on the 1,000th try you can get Chris in Texas to comprehend at least something! How do you keep this person in suspense? Just ask IT a question. What a boob.

OCD

A change of tactics is clearly called for, Britney.

Chasing married men and disrespecting court rulings still isn't working in your favor.

Kat

To Chris in Texas: Hello! Hello! Is there anybody in there? *taps on her head*

Kat

Hey Yuck,
Quit while you are ahead of trying to explain yourself.

Kat

This isn't a law site people! Why don't you people go there to discuss California law where you can discuss intelligent questions amongst yourselves? This is just a gossip site and off topic.

Kat

Britney should have been to court no matter what. There really isn't any excuse.

Kat

Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer? hee hee

Kat

My brain hurts! I am so confused.

anon

I've agreed with a lot of yucko's comments but just to let you know it's still Great Britain or United Kingdom and they are seen as being nearly the same thing. Some people consider Britain to be only the mainland so don't include N.I for instance.