Brit Was a No Show at Her Depo

1/2/2008 9:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' deposition was scheduled today and she didn't show -- again!

If we're counting correctly, this is the fifth time her scheduled deposition in the custody case didn't happen. Last month, Britney claimed she was too ill to sit for her depo, yet TMZ caught her out partying that same night.

Sources say the fact that she didn't show for the depo was a factor in her lawyers' decision to file papers today asking to withdraw as counsel, but it was only one of many reasons. As one connected source put it, "Her whole life has become insane and it's impossible for anyone to get through to her."

Junie T.

Is this story legit? Was her deposition really scheduled for today? I have been pulling for Brit Brit to wise up and be a better mother, but 5 missed depositions. I'm totally disgusted. How could she send this message to her little boys? Does she think that when they are older they aren't going to know about this? Her kids are going to grow up to HATE her. She's just like Mommie Dearest...only neglectful instead of physically abusive. How unfortunate for them to have a really famous mother who everyone recognizes as...well, for lack of better words...stupid-crazy. They deserve a better future than this...and unfortunately the dad who will probably ultimately raise them is K-Fed. Ugh. It just isn't fair that these two little boys will have no idea what normal or responsible actually means. Life is hard enough as it is.

Kids? What kids?

She is giving up her kids without coming right out and saying "I dont want these kids."
Posted at 9:35PM on Jan 2nd 2008 by Lillianne
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you. Maybe she believes the “public” is stupid like her and we don’t understand what’s going on here.

me

You're so right, the court should just move on without her. I don't understand why the judge doesn't lose patience.

Even her loyal friend Alli doesn't seem to be with her anymore. Her new companion is a paparazzi!

Seriously

Roarin' with laughter here. Oh, she's good, she's good. LOL ROFL. I just hope they get really good footage of the cops cuffing her and stuffing her in the back of the cruiser when the judge sends out a bench warrant for contempt of court - he can do that when someone has been ordered to be deposed and they NEVER show - RIGHT?! OOOOOOOO, that'll be really good viewing! Haven't seen her cry for a while........maybe she will cry really hard, with her hands cuffed behind her back, and no one to wipe her nose..........OHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!

Joanie

SHE HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP HERSELF OR HER KIDS. SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT PARTYING AND HUNTING DOWN THE PAPPARAZZI. DO YOU HONESTLY BELEIVE THEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE WHEREVER SHE GOES??? PLEEEEEZ

CA Mom

They can't defend someone not willing to put the effort in themselves. Get some help lil girl.

davesmomster

#118 oh yeah and she really hates the paps followinjg her. Breath deep because she loves the attention. The attention of the paps is the only thing she really craves. The kids are just an annoyance in her plan to be the attention whore. Shke could care less about the children as they get in the way of her "big plan" to be a "big star". So sad and pathetic as she is alreacy a has been and the only fame she can look forward to is infamous parenthood.

me

I think she has a "special relationship" with x17.

Read this LA times article. 7 x17 paparazzi just care for Spears.

She makes their living.

Kids? What kids?

Her new pap friend is Adnan Ghalib. She was at a hotel with him from 2:00 am to 7:00 am ,,, this morning.

Paul

I don't understand how nobody in the courts seems to realize that this chick is desparately TRYING to lose her kids but they won't seem to allow her to.

aqualung

Q:

HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

i noticed that you STILL haven't answered my question from yesterday,

typical neo-con.
no brains and no balls.

CA Mom

I keep hearing you can't raise kids normally in LA. I did. They are 1 in the military (girl), 2 in college ( 1 boy one girl) and one in high school. So far so good. I had rules and the one in college that still lives at home has a curfew,calls to check in and I will without a doubt that her car away in a New York minute! She's 21. It's called parenting. Maybe Lynne should take note. Britney and Jamie Lynne need help. I'll take the boys, and they will be ok.......

Joanie

THOSE POOR BABIES.....i CAN'T IMAGINE ANY MOTHER NOT WANTING TO BE WITH THEIR BABIES. I WANTED TO HOLD OF LOVE MY DAUGHTER ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT SHE WOULD RATHER PARTY, GET SCREWED,AND DRUNK, RATHER THAN FIGHT FOR THOSE KIDS. SHE'S ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING....SHE'S NOT EVEN EMBARREST FOR WHAT'S BEING SAID ABOUT HER, AND MISSING OUT ON THE IMPORTANT TIME IN THOSE BOY'S LIVES...UGH

Richard

I think that The insider and TMZ are a bunch of hypocrites that have to stab and criticize the famous people to make themselves feel better about there job that sucks! The famous people chose there jobs because that is what they wanted to do. I do not understand why they have to be harassed with there private lives like they are cattle. Whoever made up these shows to attack the famous need to just shut up because they are idiots. Thank you and have a nice day !

rackn4@yahoo.com

Jim Beam

This is contempt of court. She needs to be in jai,l until she sits for her deposition. The judge needs to get tough on her.