Gunnar Nelson

from Nelson

'Memba Him?!

1/2/2008 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With songs like "Love and Affection" and "After the Rain," no one better personified early '90s cheese like Gunnar Nelson (left, we think) and his equally ridiculously maned twin brother, Matthew (right, we think). Guess what Gunnar looks like now!

Nelson

Jenn

Deanna

I just saw Gunnar and Matthew perform at the Silver Legacy Casino on New Year's Eve. They were terrific and both still handsome, seemingly nice young men. The first half of their performance was a tribute to their father Ricky Nelson, complete with home movies and clips from the Ozzie and Harriet show. Very touching. I wish them success and happiness.

Karie

What's wrong with their hair? Lots of guys have hair that long. No big deal. I liked it then and still do.

ss

DID THEY COME ANY MORE GAY THEN THIS,
WOW THEY LOOK SO GAY

BRITNEY FAN FOREVER

SO GAY..

L.B

I still love Nelson i have them in my CD player in my car now listend to love and effection on my way to work this morning!!!

Mica

Gorgeous at 40 - musically, personality, and physically. AMAZING

KJ

I'm from the 90s generation and I STILL think these twins are cute and talented. At 40, they are both doing great and looking great.

big ball sack

THEY BOTH LIKE TO EAT POOP !LONG HAIR TRaMPS

Lauri J

The then long haired blonde Nelson boys have much shorter "do"s these days and only more talent. I think it increases yearly. Have seen them in concert and they are sweet, genuine, wonderful with acoustic guitars! and charming to the audience. If you have a show in your area, no matter what age group, you are, I highly recommend going for a night of entertainment, relaxation and just good feel good music. I personally love "Love & Affection", but their later songs far transcend the 90s hits. "After the Rain" kind of has new meaning with our current war right now. If you go beyond the hair - you'll love the blonde brothers. They certainly do their talented dad Rick proud and have carved their own niche. Check out their website - www.thenelsonbrothers.com and give a listen. Cheers...

Jan

Sorry TMZ but you won't get many fans putting these guys down. "ridiculously maned" must have been written by a jealous straight guy.

maksbop

#11, how old are you? 10? what kind of idiotic comment was that? and what have they ever done to deserve such ridiculous comments? personally, i've never heard about them being into the drug scene or being jerks or anything destructive like a lo of singers out there, AND they're still working!! what is so wrong with that?

Blondie

This picture was taken in like 1989, so give them a break. They were kids... All rocker guys had long hair back then. At least they cut theirs in this decade and aren't still trying to look like they are 20yr old a la Bret Michaels with his dew rag with attached extensions. I think Gunnar looks 100% better now than he did then. He has gotten better with age. By the way Gunnar is on the right and Matthew is on the left.