Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

1/2/2008 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now sporting a spiky Chastity Bono shag, the 40-year-old resurfaced sans his wonder twin at a restaurant opening in Las Vegas on Sunday. After the White Rain®!
Gunnar Nelson
In 2006, Gunnar appeared on VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club" (which, coincidentally, also featured Chastity Bono) and lost 23 lbs.

Believe it or not, the Nelson brothers still insist on touring.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

STFU

He looks like a butch lesbian.

Im just sayin

wow! Thats a big improvement.

But somehow he reminds me of that crazy old guy that no one wants to work with because he is a nut case?? Who is that guy.... I cant remember his name! But he was also on Celebrity Fit Club.

Im just sayin

GARY BEUSY!!!! (I dont know if thats how its spelled, but you know who I mean!)

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, wow, he still has a great hairline! ;-)

K

You mean Gary "excusey" Busey?

Im just sayin

OK - wait.... morph together Gary Beusy and Larry Birkhead....... THATS who he reminds me of.

(not that anyone asked.)

oh brother

wow Ellen Degenerous

Valencia

HA HA HA to the #1 comment. That cracked me up!!! Thanx for the laugh, hon.

BTW, who's that cute guy with shoulder-length blonde hair on the TMZ staff? Please tell him he's got a nice smile. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! ;)

kp

Are you kidding, how many 40 year olds look like this. He's hot!!!!

leni

What an improvement!!! They were considered cheesy even back then when they thought they were so cool, looking back now they really were ridiculous, weren't they?
He looks OK now if you're into the good boy looking guys. Nothing looks more ridiculous than one of those guys with blonde hair and freckles and a baby face trying to look like a bad boy. He's had to learn the lesson most women learn by the time they're 18, work with what you've got.

Barbara

For those of us - the "old folks" who grew up with the Nelson family and enjoyed Ricky Nelson, their Dad, leave these people alone. There are so many retards you could pick on, can't you allow some state of Grace for a family that provided so many of warm-hearted (yes I said warm-hearted) entertainment for those of us who grew up in the non-hate age????

rico13

Another BAD nose job!,I wonder if they both got the same new bad nose?.

bert

He has his mother's face

Sick of these two cheaters

I met these creeps at a radio station meet and greet back in the early 90's. They were real jerks. Yup, still living on Daddy's fame. I see their careers have gone absolutely nowhere. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Hair looks better now. They looked king of creepy with all that womanly long blonde hair. YUK!!!!!

dailytmzr

I totally agree about the cross between Gary Beusy and Larry Birkhead...but I was a child of the 80's and 90's and these two were smokin' hot back in the day!!! LOL! And he's still not bad for his age.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments