Brit's Lawyers Will Quit -- She's Impossible!

1/2/2008 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney's latest set of lawyers has bitten the dust.
Read the motion
The high-powered firm of Trope and Trope filed legal papers today asking to withdraw as Brit's hired guns in her custody dispute with K-Daddy.

In the legal papers, attorney Tara Scott from Trope and Trope wrote, "There has been a breakdown in communications between [Britney] and Trope and Trope making further representation of her interests impossible." Ding dang wha?!

No word on whether Brit has a new lawyer.

You may recall, disso-queen Laura Wasser quit Brit last year as well. Representing a popwreck can be a bitch!

UPDATE: Sources tell TMZ the reason Trope and Trope withdrew is because Britney just didn't listen to her lawyers' advice, and her behavior was generally sinking her case.

MaMaMia55

I SHOULD WRITE JOKES 4 LENOS SHOW ABOUT BRIT, & GET PAID 4 THEM!!! CAUSE READING THESE BLOGS MAKES ME WANNA WRITE JOKES ABOUT THE JOKE BRIT!!! HA HA!!!

georgem

Ms. Spears believes that she is above the law and acceptable behavior. Not true and she needs to be taught a lesson...like about a year in jail!

OMG

Lawyers tend to represent anybody for the right price. How much does this stupid little brat suck that 2 practices have dropped her????? She is not only arrogant and self-absorbed, she is stupid as hell....lethal combination. I hope she finally gets her fat ass thrown in jail for contempt.
And-you know-she will be crying when she loses custody. Those poor kids. I hope the courts take them away from her and that they finally get attention, care, love.
The brat is a complete piece of trash. All the money in the world will never buy that piece of trailer trash any class....other than LOW.

MaMaMia55

WE SHOULD ALL GET PAID 4 BLOGGING ABOUT BRIT!! U KNOW THE SONG, "GIMME GIMME" THE MONEY!!!

Erica

45. I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR HER...SHE NEEDS HELP AND EVERYONE AROUND HER IS QUITTING HER...SHE'S A SWEET GIRL AND SHE NEEDS TO FIND HERSELF..I KNOW DEEP IN HER HEART SHE'LL DO THE RIGHT THING...I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN HER

Posted at 7:23PM on Jan 2nd 2008 by stef

Are you on Crack? Have complete faith in yourself, and your loved ones people that you know. Your faith is completely misplaced in this trainwreck. You do not know her at all, and you do not know why she does what she does.

tammy

Britney's behavior is all the representation she needs - Bye, bye children, money & career. The best attorney in the world could not defend her bizarre and crazy actions!

MaMaMia55

LUV U ALL, ITS BEEN A BLAST READING ALL YOUR BLOGS, I AM LEAVING WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!! CHOW !!

Shari

I honestly...and I don't mean this facetiously...don't believe she wants her kids. I'm a mom of 2.

andy

I would represent her if she'd let me suck her toes !!

Geminate

See what sin makes of you?

andy

I would represent her if she'd let me suck her pretty toes !!!

concerned citizen

She's such a METH...

veddy interesting

Maybe Montel could get Britney on a show with Sylvia Browne and have Sylvia do a regular reading and then have Sylvia counsel her some. At this point, this might be a viable plan. My friend, Billy, says that drug/alcohol addiction is a form of being bi polar. He rations that when you have your fix, you are manic, when you don't, you are depressed. Makes alot of sense.Can't get her to rehab, send her on the Montel show, it couldn't hurt.

kk

Why do people insist on bringing up K-Fed whenever Brit does something stupid? So what if he got drunk and partied? He was celebrating on the one holiday where everyone is supposed to ge drunk and party. Hell if could have found someone to watch my three kids, then me and my husband would have been out drunk and partying! Also, so what if Kevin has a nanny? That's what most celebrities do. Why is he a bad father becasue he admits that he needs help. The kids are safer at his house with a nanny, then out in the street with Brit getting attacked by papparazzi. Come on, if Brit got custody, the boys would either be out a gas stations every night at 2am in the morning, or at home with a nanny while Brit was out. WTF is up with that anyways! Does she only put like $5.00 in at a time or what?

annie

I would quit too if I was her attorney. She doesn't listen nor follow the rules for proper and legal parenting that she has been told to do by her attorney and judge(s). The lawyers drained her one milk dud for all they could she is used, but she sets herself up for failure everytime. Unless she radically seeks help and changes, she will be dead within a month. Her date of death is March 22.2017. It will be bad.