Nick Carter Blows Off Blonde Hottie

1/2/2008 6:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter was picking up girls left and right in Vegas on Monday night -- and showed one oh-so-awkward way to let this one blonde know he just wasn't that into her. Take a hint, lady!

Though he talked and danced with a few other hotties at the BSB New Year's party at Body English in the Hard Rock Hotel, Nick barely looked at this chick and just pounded away on his cell phone until she got the hint.

Quit playing games with her heart!

Standards are badly needed.

I really don't see how you can surmise the woman being blown off based on this photo alone. If the scene objectively went down as the tmz witness stated, you could perhaps only surmise that he might have bad manners. Who's to say this woman wants anything more than chat, or even knows who he is. I wouldn't have known him in half light, and would be far more wary of a bit of a notorious celeb hitting on me than a regular joe, as the prospect of being used would go up exponentially.

Kelli

And he is gay anyway.

Standards are badly needed.

I do agree with RoughDaddy, tho, ( I usually do) ; he does have options.
Rough, if you were addressing my post, I concluded bad manners IF he was mega-cellphoning whilst conversing with her.
Perhaps you were addressing Kelli.

roughdaddy

i was speaking to kelli (the loud mouth)!!!

Kelli

I only posted 6 and 10. Need I say more? 2 days in a row!

CoolGirl2008

Wasn't he in a boy band? So that makes him gay, right?

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

is that what it's like for a chick that a guys not into? lol. i would'nt know. then again, i've also never had to throw myself on a man. EVER! has she ever heard of playing hard to get? she should try it and if he still does'nt want her ass then she should make herself scarce and get lost.

Seriously

Yuck. He's a walking sleazebag and she should have "desperate" written on her forehead.

Ooooo Noooo!

That is just so rude. Took the blond in the video too long to figure out he wasn't buying what she was selling--guess she couldn't beleave the low cut little black dress doesn't work on all guys -- only the needy ones! LOL

Dee

I don't see it.

melissa

this is so stupid..he's obviously programming her number in his phone.

Jared Bradford

That is HILARIOUS. I love club skanks who get shamed like that - so good for her. GIRLS, stop being SO DESPERATE. It's very unattractive.

raven

i swear it looked like he said "i'm gay" to the one brunette with the Happy New Year tiara on!!

Seriously

Oh Nick, I know you have women throwing themselves at your feet. Wish I could be one of them........

Seriously