Nick Carter Blows Off Blonde Hottie

1/2/2008 6:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter was picking up girls left and right in Vegas on Monday night -- and showed one oh-so-awkward way to let this one blonde know he just wasn't that into her. Take a hint, lady!

Though he talked and danced with a few other hotties at the BSB New Year's party at Body English in the Hard Rock Hotel, Nick barely looked at this chick and just pounded away on his cell phone until she got the hint.

Quit playing games with her heart!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Chloe

#57 - you obviously don't know Nick and have never hung out with him and seen him in action. He doesn't have a girlfriend right now because of the tour and is with a different girl every night if possible.

Chloe

Ha Ha that's pretty funny, but definitely not news worthy. There's not enough time in the day for him to be with every girl who wants to be with him.

Chloe

Big deal... a guy's not interested in a girl. Happens all the time and in reverse too. Only reason it's on here is cause it's Nick Carter.

Chloe

Don't hate the playa...

Chloe

He is a has-been already! So are the Backstreet Boys. They need to go away for good!

Chloe

Definitely NOT one of the hottest guys alive. He looks tired and drunk all the time. He should get his life together before
he's a complete has-been.

Krystal

First off, that was far out disrespectful. He could have at least said hi to the woman than rather saying nothing to her at all. Like it said (though I don't believe in this site at times) that he danced with other women at the party, yet when someone was all on him, he ignores her completely. He's a rude person. I was starting to like him again, but after this, I lost all respect for him. I really don't like disrespectful people, and he's #1 on that list.

Dian

Haha that girl was way too ugly

stu

Does anyone know why I can't ever watch the videos. I have my cookies on, my firewall off, and still no videos play from TMZ. It just says "Loading" then goes on to give me this message:

"THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON."

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

emmarae

umm actually this is my co worker's daughter and he wasn't "blowing her off"

you idiots believe anything you hear.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5