She Came and She Gave Without Taking

1/2/2008 4:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While moist most stars like Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson dropped the ball this year in Vegas, Mandy Moore lit up the new year at the Knights Head Microbrew at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach.

What a sparkler, and the handheld pyrotechnics weren't shabby either!

Nastybasket

Yall are DORKY with the crap you write about.

TOTOT

CHUNKY AND BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wtf

She looks just like a normal person out partying on New Year's

Lori

I Just saw a movie with her in it. It was quite good. It was called " A Walk to Remember." It was a good movie, and she acted very well. She seems down to earth to me.

Stick

Id tear that fat ass up.

Momma2_Mikey

I think she looks cute. So many celebs look fake in their new years pics. She looks very genuine. And definitely NOT FAT!!!!

Blech

She's so hot, has a great body.

regina414

She is really pretty.

Art

When you call Pais H. and Pamela A. stars, you are showing the world that you have a screw or two lose upstairs. Whore's yes, but stars?

Christy Fisty

Fat ?!
You're joking.

I hope Mandy finds and eats you for that.

Phony Tony

I'd REALLY like to tap that!

She's hot and looks like a woman should look.

Nine2five

pretty, pretty girl. not fake and ridiculous looking. Mandy has great style and class.

sassy

i think she looks great but shes trying to hard to be someone.
i dont see her going anywhere in hollywood.

Roam

One small problem "it" is NOT A RED HEAD or chunky. Take off your Nicole Kidman magic glasses and you might get it right.

Is there a guy in TMZ that is a retro fan of the Beach Boys.....he'll get it right. Your red dar needs to become a blonde dar. What happened to Jessica when she started dating that girl - Mayer. She became a red head and got fat. She left him she went back to blonde and thin. That was his magic plan.

Turn Cam Diaz into Mandy Moore. When I look at Cam, I see a thin, fit blonde. When I look at Mandy I see a chunkier red head. YOU DON'T.

Too many red head bears from canada, all work for goatman. Nicole has ALWAYS been the problem, Remember Connan....the psycho priest. Everyone is following the red heads and blondes with bangs.

I'll take my blonde, no bangs angel head and go. Thanks to you guys - I have bills to pay and thanks to you need to get a job.

Team Angels left you a good bye present on the Feb 2008 cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The Australian Edition. It has someone just like me holding a guitar over her head with a Poker face. Just call me TOKEN. HA.

Have a nice life and wish you all well. You guys are a bad luck charm.

BOEING 787

Now Mandy Moore is hot, even when she is under a natural and unguarded environment like this. It doesnt matter what angle her picture is taken she looks good, natural beauty.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments