B2K's Raz-B is Hanging with Chris Stokes?!

1/3/2008 10:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He made -- then recanted -- serious allegations of rape against former manager Chris Stokes just last week -- so why was B2K member Raz-B chilling with Stokes last night? Damage control, anyone?!

TMZ caught De'Mario Monte Thornton (aka Raz-B), his bro Ricky Romance and Chris Stokes at Mr. Chow in Los Angeles, leaving the restaurant together for a picture perfect photo-op, with Raz-B proclaiming, "We love each other, man!" Um ... WHAT?

The whole thing reeks of a publicity set-up, but at least Raz and Ricky got a free meal out of the deal!

Muzik

It's funny how every story about Blacks has racist comments from whites. One could just as easily call you genetic mutations, talk about how you killed millions in slavery and wars, talk how you stole land from people, talk about how corrupt you are and other negative truths. There are bad things done by people in every race. Those things vary based on social positions but WHITES ARE IN NO POSITION to down another race.

Rockstar

"I probably graduated from a better school then yourself and I know I make more money then you simply by the way you articulate yourself through words."

In that case, rest assured, I'm CERTAIN I graduated from a better school than yourself, and I KNOW I make more money than you, based on the same criteria.

Man...you racists crack me up...always trying to make yourself feel better at someone else's expense. You racist losers are all the same, no matter what race you hate. You're just pathetic people with few, if any, redeeming values of your own, who seek to build up your sorry ego by creating someone you think is "lesser" in your simple mind. Then, instead of improving your sorry life, you can just say, "I'm not that other person" and feel content about yourself. It's pretty pathetic, but it seems to be one key trait that all ignorant racists share (I apologize for the redundancy of that statement).

NO NO NO

I ask that all of the Black/Latino/and non-racist White people on this site to PLEASE ignore comments made by "White America" or people like him. DO NOT respond to them!!!! That is what he/she wants. That person is miserable to the core!!! and I don't think he is representative of White America at all. When you respond to that horrible person you are lowering yourself to his level and insulting other White people. Just IGNORE THE IDIOTS.

I saw this posted before and I think it is fitting in the case:

RACISTS PEOPLE ARE LIKE HERPES...THEY DON'T GO AWAY, BUT WITH THE RIGHT TREATMENT, YOU CAN PREVENT FREQUENT FLARE UPS.

Ignore the ignorance.

realistic

Everyone on here is making a bunch of racist and homophobic comments.

1. None of these people are rappers.
2. Just because you believe Chris is gay doesn't make him a molester
3. It's too much energy believing something that has nothing to do with you and has already been recanted. But everyone wants to believe drama.

realistic

And black folks, stop trying to fight ignorance with ignorance and cursing. It only makes them come harder.

blkwrestl

WASN'T RAZ B ON NOAH'S ARC THE GAY BLACK SHOW ON LOGO? JUST ASKING.

Darrah

Isn't Chris Stokes his cousin? He could have been pressured by family. We don't know what's really going on behind the scenes. I saw another video the other day where Stokes is on the phone admitting what he did but saying he doesn't do that anymore.

nyc

HEY KIDS
Did yall not hea tha boy say okaaaaaay at the end of the convo
Coudles Wendy How u doin

jen

You know what really makes this video look bad??? The fact that Rz B is kissing Chris Stokes ass. He went missing, Chris promised to leave Marcus Huston alone for awhile, then the big pay off, BAM!!! the big pay off. Unbelievable. The Ricky Romance had the nerve to be on Wendy WIlliams and did not expect any reprocussions from the interview. This was a waste of every bodies time. Hmmm I wonder if Raz and Rickey are still going to sponser events for children that have been molested and if so what are they going to say their force of motivation his? Interesting

S.dot

I think he really did abuse these boys, it's just that Raz B is so hard up for money he'll take back what he admitted to millions of ppl. How could he lie about something like dat, besides he looks fruity. Omarion is starting to look a lil gay too. We all know Chris likes boys! Did u notice how Chris really didn't want to be on camera. Raz just wants to be in da spot light again he misses dat.

Justice

I see people are talking about rappers... UHMMM, who's the rapper? The guy is a freaking singer...

thisenvy

Too bad this wasn't last night.

How much were you paid, TMZ? This was filmed around the same time the "apology" video came out. Chris totally turned you out too. Sad. You didn't care at all when this story first broke and you know it. You were too busy broadcasting Mischa's DUI & Britney's beehive hair that night.

SMEL

It's so sad that Raz-B was forced to recant his statements. It's obvious to me that that's what's going on here. And you might say I'm reaching, but right when Raz gives CS a hug, he grimaces a little and it's like it's hard for him to keep his smile.

Also, if you and your family member/old friend were going out for a casual dinner, would you really call them by their full name? ("Come on out Chris STOKES). This SMACKS of a forced meeting. They hushed these boys up and/or threatened them in some way, and part of the agreement was this little "publicity tour."

I love Tupac

Now i don't believe i would be seen with the person who i accused of molesting or raping me. i think the accusations could have been bogus. cuz even if they were paid hush money why would u want to hang out with the guy?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa567

i dont think raz b lying caz other ppl iz comin up sayin that chris strokes raped them he might of paid him off to keep his mouth close

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments