Katherine Heigl -- Rocked Up!

1/3/2008 11:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Heigl is a big fat liar -- and she's got the huge bling to prove it!

TMZ caught the newly married "Grey's Anatomy" star on Robertson Blvd. in Los Angeles yesterday, showing off her wedding ring to the snapping paps. She called it "simple" -- we call that a gross understatement.

Watch the video to see her new rock -- and decide for yourself.

Tangie

I don't like her. Her personality is so blah.....

Machelle

Just a little full of herself I'd say.

jenna

such a beautiful and talented woman..i wish her the very best

Tangie

Her acting is mediocre at best. She shouldn't act like she is all that. Here today, gone tomorrow.

JennRN

Yuck, she is terribly annoying with her smug attitude. I don't like her and I refuse to support her career. Good Day.

hahhhahahahahaa

just another big headed, ungrateful, used to getting everything free and wanting more more more celeb......get over it! she will be divorced in 2 years tops!

U know!

I agree---This clip made me really not like her much---She seemed fake! And I dont know what it is with these celebrities, but their whole attitude about being famous and wanting privacy is ridiculous I think...You go to hollyowood and become a big star, so dont act all put off by it when you get stardom---Everyones 15 minutes comes to an end sooner or later

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

Why put any effort into her? She has no appeal whatsoever! I can't stand reading anything about her!

Teabagger4444

She is so NOT hot.....just another part of the Hollywood propaganda trying to make average looking people appear HOT.

davis

Bailey

She's not a very good Mormon using bad language like that. Tsk, tsk.

Crazy

She is so cute and I think she was just embaressed by all the attention. She was gracious and accomodating to those who help make her famous.

What is wrong?

I don't know why everyone on here hates her. She was making sure people didn't get hurt while taking her picture. Also, in regards to her ring...if she likes it and thinks it is simple who are you to decide that it isn't. Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you rip on those that can. I find her very down to earth and a wonderfully caring person.

Tina

I think Katherine needs to grow up and not look so angry all the time. She is lucky that she has a career after she was in "My Father the Hero". She should not complain about movie roles that have gotten her career to jumpstart again. She knew what she was reading and if she thought the movie she was doing was so demeaning to women, then don't take the role. She also needs to remember that it is acting and not to take it so seriously. She is not even a good actress and her husband only released one song and it wasn't even a hit. Please tell her to get off her high horse. Anyone can buy bling like that if they have credit cards.

pj

Heigl, Winfrey, Obama, Spears, Lohan, Hilton....these are all names that I hope to see less of in 2008. Media overkill at its worst. Not, of course, that I believe that it will happen. *dammit*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments