TMZ Confirms, Lohan Slips on Sobriety

1/3/2008 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh no ... this is not good. Cameras caught Lindsay Lohan taking a swig out of a bottle of what we've confirmed is champagne on New Year's Eve in Italy.

Blair Berk, Lindsay's lawyer, told TMZ, "The good news was that Lindsay stopped herself that night, called her sponsor, and got herself immediately back on track. There is no magic cure here. The most unfortunate part of this is that Lindsay has to share her 'one day at a time' with the entire world."
Click to launch!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Patty

I didn't read all the comments so this may have been said but

perhaps she was just giving a little demonstration?

"...and this is how I got a record label..."

George William Gockel

I hope that Lindsay Lohan marries me!!!!

L

Give her a freakin break she took one sip

CeCe

It only takes one time and she's on the wrong track again. Hopefully for her...she has enough sense to see she really screwed up and gets her life back on track. I'm sure she got caught up in the moment and was around the wrong people and that will do the trick. She needs to be surrounding herself with sober people and in LA and her society that is extremely difficult to do. Just like Britney (although Britney's problems are much more severe mentally) , she needs to get out of LA and away from the daily attention and pressure of that lifestyle and get serious help for herself otherwise they both probably will end up dead within 5 years. It's too bad.

George William Gockel

I hope that Lindsay Lohan demands me to have sex with her totally nude on purpose in her bed in her bedroom in her home!!!!

Me

Addiction is a disease. It takes what it takes. Good for her for calling her sponsor and not slipping into a full-blown relapse. If you have ever suffered from an addiction, you would understand. Recovery is an everyday process. How many of us can say that we have to "actively" work on a part of ourselves EVERYDAY! Give the girl a break.

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan and I will take showers on purpose with each other in her bathroom in her home!!!!

Krys

Who cares? Really? Another spoiled brat who should've had a real mother to guide her, not do drugs with her

simplyamzdcindy

Being a sober alcoholic and living in Hollywood myself, I am amazed at the stupidity of some of the comments on this site! The jealousy, meanness, and nasty remarks are sickening! Not to mention the downright ignorance of the disease. It's amazing how many people think they know what they are talking about when they speak of alcohol and drug addiction. Maybe you should get educated on it before you make rude or stupid comments!!

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan is too young for me she is 21. I am too old for Lindsay Lohan. I am 41.

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan and I have to strip each other totally nude on purpose in Lindsay's bed in Lindsay's bedroom and in Lindsay house!!!!

alyssa

My personal opnion is that the media need to chill out on her...ok i know from expierence that it is very hard to completely stop and never relapse or even a number of times that is very very rare and for someone to talk about how big of a whore she is thats just ridiculous....excuse me do you know her personally... i didnt think so get a life..you cant believe everything thats said comeon now foreal .what is important is that it seems she really wants it now and i believe is working to get better so maybe if she wasnt followed with every little thing she does she wouldnt have to find new ways to escape reality.. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24