Play (of Kid 'N') in Pileup after Police Chase

1/3/2008 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Play -- the short-haired half of the seminal '80s hip-hop duo Kid 'n' Play -- was injured in a car accident Saturday, after his SUV was hit by a car shot at by policemen. Funhouse!

According to Durham, N.C., police, Play (aka Christopher Martin) was driving in town when a car driven by Raul Riva Aldamo slammed into his vehicle. Aldamo had driven toward an officer who was investigating a robbery, and the policeman shot at Aldamo's car, which kept going down the street. Aldamo died in the crash.

Meanwhile, Play and his passenger were released from the hospital. According to the AP, Play now lives in Durham and recently filmed a documentary there.

sammy

First.....boooooooooooooooooooooooyaaahhh!!!! Hell to the ya!!!!

SkankWhisperer

I'm sure Play was involved in this crime in some manner.

sammy

he looks guilty

Search ing For Life

Interesting, how racist people are. Here is an innocent crime victim and people who know nothing about him are already saying he is guilty of SOMETHING

No evidence, just guilty for the sake of being guilty. There is nothing different about the way he looks than many of the celebs whose photos appear in TMZ

If he was not driving a SUV, he might have been killed. A victim is a victim. The person that slammed into him is the one who should be judged.

This says alot about the era we live in and how people often make vicious judgments about others :-(

jim

NO, it is most likely another illegal alien running from the cops who causes more problems and expenses for legalized american, it is a daily occurance out here in southern california...they run and shoot so they won't get deported...shot to kill!!

what does it matter

Evil Whites:

Your ppl have committed the most horrendous crimes ever, kidnapping, theft, rape, genocide, etc. The list goes on and on. 99.9% of black ppl are felons? Kiss my ass. I come from a long line of college educated, crime free ppl. Your ignorance is amusing. I pray God touches your hearts otherwise you are destined for hell. It shouldn't be too bad for you down there, you should feel right at home along with the rest of your evil ancestors.

what does it matter

Ice,

Boy you are crazy!

davis

J

Play should sue Aldamo's insurance company & next of kin to get them to pay extravagant reparations for this radical transgression.

LesserEvilJeremy

lol guess House Party 5 is gonna be in the big house

Jeremy, Lesser of two evils~

roughdaddy

wheres the before and after pic? ill be he change dramatically!

ME

Is he still married to the girl from the soaps and Coming to america?

The more things change...

You people never cease to amaze me. Some one wrote that the articles title made it look as if the man was involved, and you fed right into that. Wow. White America still has a lot to learn.

But I also have to say this. Mos of what qwele said was true. I can remember my black roomates concocting ideas on who they were gonna sex up that weekend, and my white roomates trying to figure out how much money they had for bee, and who could drink the most. And brothers were getting the white girls left and right. I'm not gonna mention what I did, but I will say that at least three of those girls were engaged!

roughdaddy

#23 "J" those are attempts at being funny! most of of em at least!! ur taking this way too seriously,,,,

TimeTraveler

Lol trust me racists whiteboys, yall will NEVER make any race ashamed of their own race because no other race commited as much atrocities as the white race. Plain n simple, never. Yall are responsible for bringing over plagues that wiped out countries, std, multiple genocide, destruction, extermination and ect. I laugh at you Mr. Racist.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments