Take a Tip from Gummi -- If You Can!

1/3/2008 2:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

How about some grooming tips from the Gummi Bear?! Yay! Dressed in an ever-so-classy ensemble of track pants, blazer and rubber sandals -- Gum hit up the chic Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. Sum Yum Gai for Gummi?

Unfortunately, bears have difficulty counting. Perhaps that's why the grandbear of the late billionbear oilman Marvin Davis didn't scrounge up a tip for the valet -- and had his driver take off -- after giving the parker just $7 -- exactly the price to park a car.

Can you bear it?

Jizy

I don't have cable TV so I'm not familiar with Gummi but he's on this website a lot.
I used to have a thing for Christina Applegate back in the early nineties, how about TMZ sending some reporters out and catching her accidently getting naked or something instead of this Bozo.

raquino

Isn't he the oldest son on "Home Improvement"?

ME

WHO IS THIS FAT LOSER, STOP SHOWING THIS UGLY MONSTER!!!!!! HE'S SO GROSS, WHAT IS HE FAMOUS FOR????

duh

We keep begging you to stop posting this nobody but you refuse TMZ. He clearly pissed off someone at TMZ and you have vowed eternal revenge. But stop making the rest of us pay for it. UGH! NO ONE CARES BUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, everytime i see this guy I have to laugh! I can't watch the video here at work, but he reminds me of my dearest, gayest friend. Funny Gummi! :-)

Cabo

ENOUGH ON THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!! Wish someone would give HIS money to charity!!

WTF CARES????

Loser!!

LMan550

I do agree that I really wish TMZ would stop reporting on this loser....but guys, think about it. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Regardless of how he is presented, the fact that he is presented at all is good for him.

So, I would say, its not that he pissed someone off at TMZ....more like he has inside connections at TMZ or he is paying to have TMZ cover him. Judging from the number of times he appears on TMZ, I would say he must be paying so much a month to be shown X number of times. It would be interesting if someone looked up how many times a month there is a story about him.

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

Dear Gummi,

Every time I see your flaming, cheap, fat ass you remind me of why I take my birth control. We, the public, are only too sorry that your mother did not do the same thing...with you AND your greasy, fat, retarded brother. I am suprised that your mother has not gone into hiding. You and your brother suck balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally.

staceyflnative

I said it before and I will say it again , I truly believe he has a mental disability.

Me myself and I

Who the heck is this guy ??????
What is he famous for ???
Is it because everyone thinks he is a Perez Hilton look-a-like ???

John Dough

Uhh... the Chinese food joke is Sum YUNG Gai, not Sum Yum Gai. If you're going to insist on using lame, tired racially stereotypical jokes in order to give this blubbery turd as much exposure as you give other non-talented celebretards like Paris Hilton, the very least you can do is get them right. Christ, you guys are writing as bad as Perez lately.